Isabel Lucas

Guest .Amy.

I think she can be successful ... it just depends what roles she picks.

I agree. I doubt Isabel wants to "make it big" or the recognition that, say, Angelina Jolie gets. I think she is more interested in the kind of roles that Kate Winslet has had than her fame. With indie films, I think Isabel has a good chance. She seems very determined, so I hope it all works out. I would love to see more of her.

I think she can be successful ... it just depends what roles she picks. Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm sure when Kate started, people said "She'll never be as good as ..." blah blah - look at her now xx

thats where u are wrong. kate was doing films from a very early age. not messing about in stupid soaps. lol isabel is not even a good actress. she is just average.

In your opinion. And it's still the same in that, Kate had a first audition too. She had to prove herself. What if for her first auditions everyone was saying to her, "you'll never make it".

Besides lots of people "messing about in stupid soaps" have made it. There's no reason Isabel can't IMO xx

I think she can be successful ... it just depends what roles she picks. Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm sure when Kate started, people said "She'll never be as good as ..." blah blah - look at her now xx

thats where u are wrong. kate was doing films from a very early age. not messing about in stupid soaps. lol isabel is not even a good actress. she is just average.

I think Isabel is an amazing actress!

Maybe isabel doesnt compare to other actors, but it doesnt mean Isabel isnt good. she's her own unique actress, and she did well in home and away, she played tasha so sweetly and naturally.

yeah she is good. meaning good for a soap actress. i can see her suceeding in say casualty...or the bill...or emmerdale. but to put her up against kate winslet is risible. thats all im saying.

Archived