Moonlight Passion

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hope you guys like this :)

Part 5- Moonlight Passion by the day

He gently runs his hand over her’s as he hands in his essay, she smiles at him and he licks his lips. Their eyes met and for a second it’s like the rest of the world doesn’t exist, but only for a second. She’s a teacher first and he’s a student.

He waves goodbye as he walks out the classroom.

Sally smiles as she bumps into Rocco sitting alone in her classroom, he smiles at her.

“I had a free period, thought I would study” he gets up and walks towards her.

“Really?” she asks biting her lip.

“Yeah, I thought I might study some biology” he says as he kisses her neck gently, she giggles as she pushes him off her.

“Down boy” she says, Rocco gives her the puppy dog eyes. She smiles and walks to the door, giving into temptation she locks the door, Rocco smiles.

“Woof”

Sally can’t help but laugh.

Sally lay on her desk, catching her breath. Rocco lay next to her, still panting. Playfully whacking him on the stomach “Come on this period ends soon” she said.

Rocco sighs, waking out of his peacefully bliss.

‘Now I hope you don’t expect this to become a common occurrence at school Mr. Cooper” Sally said in a firm tone. Rocco chuckled “No Miss Fletcher, of course not”.

Picking up his bag and spraying himself in deodorant, he stole a kiss from Sally as he head out the door.

“Thanks Miss Fletcher, I learnt a lot”

Sally grins and shakes her head.

“You welcome Rocco”

“Down boy” she says, Rocco gives her the puppy dog eyes. She smiles and walks to the door, giving into temptation she locks the door, Rocco smiles.

“Woof”

Sally can’t help but laugh.

Thanks for another wonderful installment of this fic. I especially enjoyed the above quotes... it made me chuckle. Please keep adding to this fic because I for one enjoy reading this.

Archived