Moonlight Passion

Guest Roccoluver

Okay, Im bored, tired and have school tommorrow, so somehow that adds to me writing, since we ( me and Sally_Fletcher are making a new cool Rocco Sally story, these will be the last parts of this story (which was mean to be a one shot :lol:) If youl iked this you're love our new one.

Part 2- How it started.

Sally wandered into the kitchen, it was just pass twelve at night, the moonlight shined in the kitchen, flooding it with light. Grabbing her cup, she went over to the tap, turning the tap on she filled the cup.

Rocco staggered into the kitchen, he couldn’t sleep. He stopped and glazed at Sal’s beauty, he shook his head, he couldn’t think of Sally in such a way.

Sally turned around to see Rocco standing there “I hope I didn’t wake you” she asked, in this light Rocco looked even more handsome, Sally swallowed and tried to clear her mind, he was a teenager for gods sake.

Rocco shook his “No Sal, I couldn’t sleep that’s all”, Rocco noticed how the moonlight really brought out Sal’s beautiful eyes, without thinking he walked over and kissed her.

Sally dropped her cup, she tried to push Rocco away at first, but they both wanted this, it seem silly to resist, leading Rocco to her bedroom, they fell on the bed, quickly stripping each other of their clothes and taking the necessary protection, they became one that night.

Part three-

Sally sat in the kitchen under the moonlight, pondering her relationship with Rocco, she’s cares deeply for him, but is it love or is it just lust.

Rocco sat on the beach, skipping stones in the moonlight, Sally meant the world to him, but what they had, was it true love, the love you saw on T.V or just a family love?.

Sally tried to ignore the fact that Rocco was under age, he was so experience in bed she had no doubt he’d already done it, not that she was jealous.

Rocco got up and waked along the beach, home to the place where he now lived, he tried to convince himself he wasn’t jealous of Brad’s moves on Sally, or Peters stares at Sal’s cute butt, swallowing he walked faster.

As soon as Rocco entered the door, Sally wrapped herself around him, soon they were pashing and clothes flew everywhere, neither of them knew if this was love, but they both needed it and at the moment it was all that mattered.

p.s

Since we're starting a new one, I hope your okay with me doing this Sally?.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!

That was cool! No, ours is going to be all different so I don't mind at all! I'm sending you the first part now so you can change anything you want and then when you give me the O.K I'll post it on here and then we do the same with Part 2 only you write it.

Did that make sense?

But anyway, that was really good.

Okay this is dedicated to Tess because she want more, I hope you like it :)

Part 4

Its moonlight that brings out the best and hides the worst Rocco’s thinks, his and Sally’s bodies tangled in her bed, sheets, blankets and clothes spread over everything, a cool refreshing breeze washing over them.

Sally stretches as she wakes, her first sights of Rocco face, illuminated by pale blue light of the moon, reaching out she stroke his face, he smiles at her. She loves that smile and she can’t help but smile back, she surrenders her mouth as he kisses her passionately.

Rocco pulls Sally’s body closer to his, enjoying the warmth and comfort of her, her arms explore his back as he tongue explores her mouth.

Pulling away for air, Sally smiled shyly as Rocco’s eyes glazed over her body, frowning she traced his tattoo on his next, he looked away ashamed of his past, but that was it, it was his past, this was now, Sally kissed his neck hungrily.

Rocco smiled as Sal gave him a hickey, pushing her off him, he kissed her hard on the lips before pushing her into the bed.

Sally smiled as Rocco took control, relaxing her muscles she opened herself for him, As he slowly slide in, she arch up and kiss in him passionately.

Yay this is finished hopefully, it was meant to be a one shot!

Finished... did someone say that it's finished?? :( One shots are good but this fic deserves to be more than a one shot.... but that's only in my opinion. :ph34r:

Yay this is finished hopefully, it was meant to be a one shot!

Finished... did someone say that it's finished?? :( One shots are good but this fic deserves to be more than a one shot.... but that's only in my opinion. :ph34r:

lol, thank you, as for the finished bit, well maybe not yet....

Archived