Favorite H&A era?

Guest Aquamarine

The H&A era poll!  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching H/A from the beginning but I chose 2004-2007 because the storylines have been fab,the best ever. What with Sarah Lewis & the stalker/Zoe, Zoe's Revenge,the two helicopter crashes,Flynn's death,Josh West's murder,the recent Johnny & Rocco storyline leading to Sally's stabbing. Of course my favorite moment of all time-Dan Baker arriving in the Bay! :wub: Tim Campbell is a legend! :wub:

H/A just keeps getting better & better! Long may it continue!! :):)

This is a difficult one for me as I have watched it from the beginning. I think I would have to say I was most addicted around the 1994 - 1998 time as I was especially into the Shane and Angel thing. I also liked the Selina and Steven stuff too. But then again I have been very addicted since 2005 when a certain Mr Holden joined the show (and I'm not talking about a Jack or Lucas!). As you can see my taste has grown older with me - from Shane to Tony!! (Although i'm not as old as Tony)

The only era that I lost interest in the show was when ITV took it off air and Five had to wait a year to show episodes. When it returned it was difficult to get back into and I don't remember much about the Jude/Charlotte era.

I'd say 1993-1998 is what I class as the Golden Era! I'm rewatching a number of them at the moment and I definately think everything about them was better, from the storylines to the incidental music!

Shane/Angel, Michael's death, Earthquake, Don and Isobel, Don and Marilyn, Pippa's attack, Chloe's rape, Bobby's death, Saul & Selina, the Bushfire, Irene's pregnancy, Ailsa's breakdown.....there's far too much to remember at the moment!

Archived