New Neighbours

Guest jamie232

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^If this wasn't a Home and Away forum, my signature would say I ♥ Carmella!!

I like Paul on the show. He makes it interesting and entertaining to watch. I don't like Ned though. I want them to get rid of him - badly!

I like Paul on the show. He makes it interesting and entertaining to watch. I don't like Ned though. I want them to get rid of him - badly!

Well don't let that stop you, I mean, you are talking on a Neighbours forum at the moment.

I agree completely about Carmella. It's really ironic that the only reason she had to return to Ramsay Street is gone, and only then does she become a regular in the street. But her relationship with Will would have been a nice substitute. BTW, Oliver is a badly disguised replacement, in the vein of Coy and Vance Duke.

This is to go along with new music tracks from Mushroom (same as H&A).

What music does Mushroom publishing do, the underscores or the songs that play in the background?

On the Mushroom website it says that Neighbours is already with them but it does not mention H&A

The songs that play in the background.

H&A has always used Mushroom. Neighbours did until 2000, switched to Sony and then back to Mushroom this year. The new music started airing in episodes as of a couple of weeks ago so now both shows have the same music library. Any song you hear on H&A can be heard on Neighbours and vice versa (just as it was in the 90s).

He isd my favourite BadBoy, he is conincing and been there since the first episode! (since 1985)

Archived