Lost In Salvation

Guest Roccoluver

Cool update! poor Roc..

Don't worry about Roc, he will find a new BF, thats if anyone wants me to continue this.

Part 7

Surf club.

Sam looked around the surf club, Rocco went to order the drinks. Matilda walked p behind him “So, does it pass?” she asked smiling, Sam nodded “Very nice” he said. Looking over at Rocco he asked Matilda if they were going out, Matilda smiled “We were, but, well you should know”, Sam felt his bows raise ‘So the rumors are true?” he asked, Matilda glared at him, “Is that a problem” she asked angrily.

Sam shook his head. “No, I’m just not use to rumors being true” he said, “Rocco seems nice enough” he said. Matilda nodded “He is and if anyone tries to hurt him, they’ve got me to answer to”. Sam smiled “Oh really” he said, Matilda nodded. Rocco walked back over with the drinks when Drew put his foot out and tripped Rocco over.

Rocco considered not getting back up, taking a deep breath, he pushed in self up, blocking out Drew and Co’s laughter, half way up Sam offered him a hand, “You okay?” he asked, Rocco nodded, Drew smirked “Look at the pretty couple” he said, “Couple of fags you mean” Belle retorted. Sam glared at them, Matilda pushed her way though “Leave him alone” she said, Belle laughed and push Matilda backwards “Or else what”.

Alf hurried over “What in flaming hell is going on here”, Rocco had Drew pinned to the ground and Belle was pinned to the table by Sam. Matilda glared at Drew “Nothing Mr Stewart, Come on let leave there losers to themselves” with that Matilda walked out, followed by Rocco and Sam.

Archer house.

Rebecca walked over to the red and black suitcase, checking the coast was clear, she quietly shuffled along the floor, this mysteriously box was in need of opening. “Bex I thought you were watching T.V” Josh said “What are you up to” he asked, picking her up. “What were you up to hey” Rebecca smiled, “Nothing” she giggled.

Josh smiled at his baby sis, “Oh nothing” he said playfully, she giggled some more, “I don’t believe you” he laughed “Now come on, lunch is ready”, Rebecca bounced out of his hand, he cringed as she hit the floor then took off to the kitchen, one day that girl was going to give him a heart attack, turning he picked up “the” suitcase and placed it on the top self.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about Roc, he will find a new BF, thats if anyone wants me to continue this.

Of course I would like you to continue this fic... what a silly question :lol:

It's good to see that Mattie is a loyal friend to Rocco and that his newly formed friendship with Sam is going well. Drew & Co are just plain bullies and I hope that Mr Stewart gives them a good talking to. Rebecca seems like one for mischief and I can't wait to find out what's in that suitcase.

Please update soon. :cool:

Of course I would like you to continue this fic... what a silly question :lol:

It's good to see that Mattie is a loyal friend to Rocco and that his newly formed friendship with Sam is going well. Drew & Co are just plain bullies and I hope that Mr Stewart gives them a good talking to. Rebecca seems like one for mischief and I can't wait to find out what's in that suitcase.

Please update soon. :cool:

Yay, thank you there will be more soon, as for whats in that suitase, well that comes out later.... :ph34r:

Part 8

Archer House.

Rebecca picked at her food “I don’t lie veges” she moaned, chucking a piece of tomato at the ground, “Bex, behave yourself please” Josh said, checking his phone he read the text from Sam asking him if his friends could come over.

Rebecca watched as Josh’s glazed remain firmly on the phone, sneaking out of her chair, she sneaked over to the cupboard. There was a knock at the door and Josh looked over, “Bex!, please can you behave” he said in frustration, she sat there arm folded as there was another knock, sighing Josh picked Rebecca up and staggered over to the door.

Sally and Leah smiled “Hey, we thought we’d just say welcome to the neighborhood”, Sally looked at Josh then at Rebecca, “Are you parents in” she inquired, almost instantly Rebecca’s smiled faded. Josh looked away uncomfortable “Ahh, no”. Sally grimaced to herself and shared a look with Leah “Oh”.

Summer Bay beach

“We can go to my place” Sam offered, Matilda shrugged “Why not”, Rocco turned away, “Maybe I should just go” he said, Matilda placed a hand on his shoulder “Rocco, you can’t go” Sam nodded “Come on, you can’t leave me all alone with…. Her” he said, Matilda playfully whacked him.

Rocco shrugged “Sure” he said uneasily.

Archer house.

“So, what brings you to the bay” Leah said, finally breaking the awkward silence, Josh shifted in his chair “Well after mum died, I decided it would be easier to, you know” he said, Leah and Sally nodded, Rebecca walked in with a box of biscuits “Would you like one” she asked Sal and Leah, “How kind” Sally said, Josh grinned “She’s just doing it to get a biscuit herself, aren’t you”, Rebecca grinned “No’ she lied grinning at Josh.

The door opened and Sam, Rocco and Matilda walked in, “Hey Miss Fletcher” Sam said waving at Sally, Josh got up and hopped over the sofa, “Hey I’m Josh, and this is Rebecca..”, Rebecca stomped on the floor “Call me Bex” she declared, Josh smiled at her “Nice to met you”.

Sam wiggled on the spot, “Yay introductions are over, come on” he said, leading Matilda and Rocco to his room, Josh chuckled “Hey, remember who pays the bills” he called out, Sam waved him off, turning back he noticed Leah and Bex where gone, heart beating faster he stared at Sally.

“Where’s Bex” he asked, Sally point towards the kitchen, “She went to show Leah where the cups are” she explain, “Something wrong?”, Josh shook his head, he felt so stupid now, Sally got up, walking over he laid a hand on his back as he leaned over the couch back.

“It can’t be easy” Sally said “Looking after them like this”, Sally sighed, at least he wasn’t like Johnny, Josh smiled at the floor “I’m used to it, after dad left I had to help mum, then she got sick when I was 16, so I left school to help out”, Sally noticed a tear roll down his face.

Josh pulled himself together, “I’m sorry, that was too much information”, Sally opened her mouth back Josh cut her off “I think I should go see what Bex is up to” he said pointing to the kitchen.

Matilda lay on Sam’s bed, “So your older brother looks after you”, Sam nodded “Yeah, he’s cool when he’s not a pain” Sam look at Rocco who had been awfully silent, punching him lightly on the arm to get his attention he threw a play station controller at him “I can so whip you arse” he bragged, Rocco grinned at that “No you can’t”, Matilda got up “I play the winner” she said.

Preview

Rebecca cried in Josh's arm, "Doesn't daddy love me either", Josh rocked her in his arms, "You dad loves you, in fact you could say our dads are practically two different people", Rebecca sniffed "You love me too" she asked, Josh smiled at her "Of course, now time for bed, school tomorrow"

Part 9

Archer house

Josh walked down the hallway, stopping at Sam’s door he knocked “Good night” he said, not really wanting to know what Sam was up to. He chuckled to himself, he opened Rebecca door. She was sitting on her bed dangling her feet.

“Hey Bex, what’s wrong, you can speak to me” Josh said, picking her up.

Rebecca cried in Josh's arm, "Doesn't daddy love me either", Josh rocked her in his arms, "You dad loves you, in fact you could say our dads are practically two different people", Rebecca sniffed "You love me too" she asked, Josh smiled at her "Of course, now time for bed, school tomorrow"

Josh laid Rebecca on the bed and pulled the blankets up over her body “Sleep tight” he smiled, Rebecca fold her arms “Story, story” she chanted, Josh grinned “Alright, but it has to be quick”, Rebecca laughed and sat up in her bed “This one” she said throwing the book at Josh.

Fletcher house

Rocco sat in the arm chair in the lounge, Sally walked in and turned on the lights, she frowned at Rocco “Everything okay” she asked, Rocco forced a smile “Yeah, just thinking”, Sally’s frowned deepened, “It’s not Johnny is it”, Rocco shook his head “No, I haven’t heard from Johnny since I left the gang”.

Sally sat next to Rocco, reaching out his arm she held, “You know you can tell anything” she said, Rocco nodded “Thanks Sal, but I’d like some time to myself” he said. Sally nodded and walked off into the kitchen.

Hunter-Holden house

Beth sat down next to Matilda, “You know I don’t like you hanging out with that Rocco kid” she said, Matilda glared at her mum “You don’t know him, he’s a great guy, really”. Beth nodded “I trust you, and I believe in giving everyone second chances, but if ANYTHING comes up involving the gang, I want you out”. Matilda stared at her plate, Beth was only worried about her, but it was so annoying she could look after she self, “Yes mum” she smiled at Beth.

Lucas walked in and glared at Matilda before opening the fridge and grabbing something, taking off Matilda yell “Very mature Lucas, especially for you”, she frowned, Lucas was acting strange. Jack walked in “Hey” he said turning to watch Lucas slam his door “Everything okay?” he asked. Matilda got up and walked out “Yip, everything’s fine”.

Archer house

Josh smiled as he looked over the photo of a younger him, a girl and a small baby, stroking the picture carefully he placed it back in his wallet, next to the one of him, mum, Sam and Rebecca. He wiped a tear away before heading to bed.

Archived