Lost In Salvation

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet you guys thought I forgot about this one, well I might of :lol:, so this chapter is dedicated to Zeddy, who reminded me to update.

Part 3

New house- Two stories, pale yellow.

“Here it is, our new house” Josh said gesturing at the house, “Wow, its huge” Rebecca cried out, “Its not that big” Sam said “I preferred our old house”. Josh rubbed his temple, “Look I know this is hard, but its something we’re going to have to get used to, come on lets get unpacked.”

Rebecca had already ran into the house, “I want this room” she called out, Josh chuckled and share a glance at Sam, “Bex’s that’s the lounge” he said picking her up, “I think we have a perfect room for you up here”. Sam walked off to have his own look around the place.

Sam looked around the room he was in, it branched off the Kitchen and was at the rear of the house, it was semi-isolated, no it was perfect it even had its own door, lying his bag down as claim.

“Oh, you want this room” Sam turned and glared at his older brother, “Yes, something wrong?”.

Josh shook his head “No, just need you to look after Bex while I go out for a while, thanks”. Josh shot out to the car, Rebecca grinned evilly.

Summer Bay Diner- outside

Rocco waited nervously for Caleb, he jumped when he felt a tap on his shoulder, “Hey man, its only me” Caleb said, “Ready to catch some waves dude” he said in his worst surfing accent, Rocco nodded. “Good” Caleb said, whacking Rocco on the butt before running off down the bay.

Rocco grinned as he watched Caleb fall off his board again, “Can’t be your day” he said, Caleb came over, grabbing Rocco, he looked him in the eyes, “It is my day, I have you”.

Rocco swallowed nervously and smiled.

lol. thanks this is for anyone who is still reading this story, which is sort of an unloved(by me :lol:) orphan

Part 4

Summer Bay high

“Haven’t you hear” Matilda heard someone gossiping to someone else “Pretty boy Cooper is a fag”, Matilda dropped her books on the ground and ran to the bathroom.

Rocco tried to ignore the glare and whispers behind his back as he made his way to class, Keeping his down, he crashed into someone. “Sorry’ the other guy said, Rocco looked up, the guy was good looking “That’s okay, mate” Rocco replied.

Sam smiled at the guy standing in front of him, at least he didn’t yell at him, some guy passing him hit him on the shoulder, “I wouldn’t get to close to him, you might catch the gayness”, he and his mates busted out laughing, much to the discomfort of the stranger, Sam held out his hand “Sam Archer” he said with a smile.

Diner.

Josh walked in, getting Rebecca to school was hard than he thought, at least Sam did what he was told for once, standing at the counter, a young woman appeared, she wasn’t Belle he knew that much.

Leah smiled the customer made his way to the counter “Come I help you” she asked politely, the guy grinned “A beer would be nice” he said, “What this early” she asked, besides he didn’t look older enough to drink, he smiled at her “Nah, I don’t drink anyway, I’ll just have a coffee, umm black, extra strong”. Leah nodded, and went off to get his order.

Josh slouched into the chair, sighing he picked up the coffee and took a mouthful, “Hello” some old grey hair man stood next to him “I’m Alf Stewart, nice to met you”, Josh smiled and held a hand out in return “Josh Archer, a pleasure”, he was distracted by his phone going off, “Hello, what?, okay I be there soon”. Josh took off out of the diner, leaving the coffee behind, Alf shook his head “This town just keeps getting stranger”

heres the next part, sorry its so short, but my hands are tired :)

Part 5

Summer Bay playground.

Josh sat down in a swing next to Rebecca, “This seat taken” he asked, Rebecca stared at the ground, making little dumps in the bark with her feet. “I don’t like this new school” she said sadly “I want to go to my old school”. Josh reached over and placed her in his lap “I know, but remember we’re starting a brand new life here, and its going to be great, I promise”.

Rebecca stared at the ground, Dad had promised he’d never leave them, and mum promising nothing bad would happened, now her Dad had abandon them and mum was dead. She broke of Josh’s arms, she tried to run “Don’t make promises, everyone breaks them, they always do” she cried, she felt big arms pick her up “Okay, no promises, It WILL be okay” Josh stated holding her in his arms.

Summer Bay high

“Hey” Sam said standing next to Rocco, Rocco smiled “Hey, I didn’t know if you’d still want to be seen with me”. Sam frowned at Rocco, “I don’t care what other people say” Rocco looked up at Sam “What if its true?”

Matilda took a deep breath, walking over to Rocco, she whacked him before hugging him. Rocco looked Shocked and so did the new guy. Matilda glared at Rocco ‘You didn’t have to lie, you’re my friend Rocco, I won’t judge you, you idiot”.

Car

“So how about we ditch school for the rest of today, and go get some ice cream” Josh said smiling at Rebecca “I want Chocolate fudge” she said excitedly, Josh grinned and playfully shook his head “How did I know” he said to no one in particular .

I still hate this story, it's a pain to write, but heres an update, hope you like.

Part 6

Archer house

“Hey, Josh is it okay if I have someone over?” Sam asked his older brother, not that he cared what Josh said anyway, Josh stuck his head out of the fidge “Sure, what do you want for dinner, Fish or Chicken”. “Chicken, Chicken” Rebecca yelled running though the kitchen, “Hey hold on short stuff, your’ll hurt yourself” Josh warned “Sam can you take care of Rebecca while I do this”.

Sam paused in the doorway, “Sorry, I can’t” he yelled out before ducking out the door, “I can help with Dinner” Rebecca exclaimed, Josh smiled at her, “I’m sure you can, but how about you just watch some DVD’s”, Rebecca ran to the couch “Yay” she yelled as Josh put on her favorite DVD.

Summer Bay beach

Caleb tried to kiss Rocco, but Rocco pushed him away “I don’t know man” Rocco said, staring everywhere but at Caleb. Caleb sighed, picking at his bag, he started walking away “Rocco, you maybe good looking but I’m not wasting my time if I’m not going to get any results” he said. Rocco stared away, he wasn’t sorry Caleb was gone, and it wasn’t a tear running down his cheek, it wasn’t.

Rocco picked up his surfboard and head towards the wharf, away from all the angry and disgusted voices.

Wharf.

Rocco dipped his feet in the cold water, trying to numb the pain, there shouldn’t be pain, him and Caleb was just a fling, he didn’t care, did he?. He felt a presence behind him, turning he felt a relief when he saw it was only Sam.

Sam smiled sadly “Everything okay” he asked, Rocco nodded “Good” Sam said, sitting next to Rocco “God the waters cold today, isn’t it” he said, Rocco nodded “Yup” Rocco stared at Sam’s faced, he could see clouded pain and hurt. “Is everything okay” he asked, Sam nodded “Of course it is, nice day isn’t it”.

Archer house.

Rebecca jumped off the couch and rang to get the phone, “I’ll get it, I’ll get it” she yelled.

“Hello, Rebecca speaking whose this?”

“Hello Rebecca, do you like knowing the truth”

Josh entered the room and Rebecca frowns at the phone.

“Yes” she answered, Josh walked over to Rebecca, “Bex’s how about you give me the phone” he said firmly, Bex turned her back to him.

“If you want to know the truth, find a red suitcase with black lettering, inside is everything you need to know”.

Josh snatched the phone off Rebecca, holding it up to his ear in time to hear the caller hang up, “Bex’s who was that” he asked, Rebecca just shrugged and walked back to the couch “No one”” she replied.

Summer Bay Beach

Matilda ran up to where Sam and Rocco were sitting, “Hey Mattie” they called out, “Hey” she called back “Having fun”, Sam nodded, “Yeah Rocco’s trying to teach me to surf” he said smiling, Rocco grinned ‘Yeah its lots of fun”, Matilda grinned “Well I should get going..”, Rocco put on a puppy dog look, his best, hurt one “Come on stay, please” Matilda sighed and giggled before sitting next to the two guys.

Archived