Out Of Control!

Guest Lilone

Great chapter. :D Drunken Pete lol. It's obvious Clare still cares for him alot and it looks like she wants to give it another go.

Wonder what she will tell him, i suppose there could be a twist to it that she is with someone because i don't think i'd be expecting that.

I bet Drew will be angry Peter has left him yet again. lol.

Can't wait for more. :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right.... I was bullied into reading this fic. :P No, kidding. It's a Pete fic of course I'd read it. After all, it's being written by two amazing authors.

I'm very happy about Clare being in this fic. Somehow, Alison, I know I have you to thank for this as you are a huge fan of Clete rather than Panda.

Brilliant two chapters. I loved it. Poor Drew... Being left again by his dad. I'm sure he'll be mad. And Dan.... Natural reaction, really. He always tends to do that first and then when Leah or Drew says something logical, he'd be like, "I'm so sorry Pete... I treated you so badly."

Update soon.

“Peter Kevin Baker,” she said sharply. “I won’t have this argument with you when you are this smashed. Now are you going to move, or do I have to get an ambulance?”

:lol: Love that line! Man I love Pete drunk!

Great update girls, I am very curious to see how my man reacts to his Dads disappearance.

^^ Ditto to that, Lil!! :D

Teaser:

“Pete please I love you, you can’t just up and leave!” Clare said as tears ran down her face.

“Clare I’m sorry, but it’s just not working.”

Clare started to feel like her world had come to an end. The only man she had ever loved had left her - she was gutted.

Archived