Goodbye, beloved soulmate

Guest yannick

I was so shocked to here this awful news, i feel so sorry for Jodi and Chris' families :(

I was really hoping that he would pull through when he got diagnosed; Chris is just so young, its all so unfair, they were a beautiful couple and deserved to be happy together. I can't get over how incredibly sad i'm feeling; its amazing that you can have such strong feelings like that for someone you don't even know, but through Jodi and her character I do somehow feel as though I am a part of it.

I hope Jodi knows that we are all here for her support.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This such sad news about Chris, Jodi must be just devastated. I lost my teacher at high school to leukemia, which was such a hard time for us as we were sitting our GCSE exams at the time and everytime I read or hear about people losing their lives to this it brings it all back, standing watching his wife and children break down as they lay him down to rest. I also have a friend who has suffered since he was 14 with the disease and has gone into remission only to be dragged back down again. My heart goes out to Jodi and everyone who has been touched by this devastating disease.

After having my life touched by leukemia in these ways I became a blood donor and still give regularly, I am also on bone marrow donation list and fully intend to help anyone I can if ever contacted.

My thoughts are with Jodi and both their families who will never forget the loss they have felt in losing Chris. xxx

Archived