Random Videos

Guest ~Charlotte~

I thought that it would be a good idea to make this topic for everyone who enjoys making videos or it could even be for someone making their first videos!

So what i thought was that everyone could post their videos in this thread, a bit like The Random Artwork Thread.. but of course this would for videos instead.

I think this topic would be a good idea because as you can see members of this forum just like to make new topics for their videos, but this topic they could just post their videos in anytime they want. But obviously they could make up their own thread, but i thought this could be an easier way.

I am not one for making these videos, but anyone else can post their videos in, and who knows... maybe one day i will post some videos in here (but i very much doubt it :P)

I would love to know what everyone else thinks, but otherwise... start posting your videos! :P:D:)

Archived