MySpace & other social networking sites

pssh ok.. for the record... mark furzes "official" one is called rexx danger.. and yes its actually him.. his facebook is the same.. and yes he does actually reply to people.. Todd's is real as well.. he loves the attention.. Lincolns is real as well but isnt accepting friends.. due to the fact that some ppls send him really strange messages and such and such :cool: there are NO!! real indiana ones.. so don't fall prey to them.. any more i can ask.. but i do know that paul o'brien doesn't have one either.. give me a couples days notice and you shall recieve an answer =]

Actually Paul's myspace is real.

How do you know? Not saying that I don’t trust you, it’s just that it might seem real when it’s not. So if you have heard it from the actor himself, then of course I believe you, but if it is from some of your friends or you just think that it’s real, then sorry I don’t buy it. Unless the friend that told you heard it from Paul.

I know I’m a doubter. :lol: I like to get things confirmed from the person involved before I believe it.

Sorry for double posting, but I complimented the real Paul O'Brien for his acting on MySpace, and he thanked me for it.

And here I come again with my doubts :lol: Do you know that it was the real Paul? I could pretend that I was...Jessica Alba and thank someone for a compliment. That doesn't mean that I am Jessica Alba. So did the real Paul thank you in person or in some way that it's 100% sure that it was him? Or did you get a reply from the MySpace? If the last, then you can't know that it is a real one. I could just say that "this is the official Paul O'Brien page" and then a lot of people would believe me. So unless you heard it from him or in some way that it's 100% sure that it's him, then I still doubt that Paul has one.

I'm wondering if Chris has one :huh: I found it the "official" Paul O'Brien site as one of his friends. Looked kind of real, but I have no idea. Oh and I noticed that the "official" Paul site says that he's single, but isn't he dating Janneke? :unsure:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pssh ok.. for the record... mark furzes "official" one is called rexx danger.. and yes its actually him.. his facebook is the same.. and yes he does actually reply to people.. Todd's is real as well.. he loves the attention.. Lincolns is real as well but isnt accepting friends.. due to the fact that some ppls send him really strange messages and such and such :cool: there are NO!! real indiana ones.. so don't fall prey to them.. any more i can ask.. but i do know that paul o'brien doesn't have one either.. give me a couples days notice and you shall recieve an answer =]

Actually Paul's myspace is real.

How do you know? Not saying that I don't trust you, it's just that it might seem real when it's not. So if you have heard it from the actor himself, then of course I believe you, but if it is from some of your friends or you just think that it's real, then sorry I don't buy it. Unless the friend that told you heard it from Paul.

I know I'm a doubter. :lol: I like to get things confirmed from the person involved before I believe it.

Sorry for double posting, but I complimented the real Paul O'Brien for his acting on MySpace, and he thanked me for it.

And here I come again with my doubts :lol: Do you know that it was the real Paul? I could pretend that I was...Jessica Alba and thank someone for a compliment. That doesn't mean that I am Jessica Alba. So did the real Paul thank you in person or in some way that it's 100% sure that it was him? Or did you get a reply from the MySpace? If the last, then you can't know that it is a real one. I could just say that "this is the official Paul O'Brien page" and then a lot of people would believe me. So unless you heard it from him or in some way that it's 100% sure that it's him, then I still doubt that Paul has one.

I'm wondering if Chris has one :huh: I found it the "official" Paul O'Brien site as one of his friends. Looked kind of real, but I have no idea. Oh and I noticed that the "official" Paul site says that he's single, but isn't he dating Janneke? :unsure:

I know you are still in doubt whether Paul's MySpace is real or not, but when he added me as a friend, he posted a bulletin about coming to the UK to play as Aladdin in a pantomime. Like Tim Campbell's MySpace, his headline tells us his official website address.

Edited by MasterHolden

^Then it could have been his official that I found :unsure:

I know you are still in doubt whether Paul's MySpace is real or not, but when he added me as a friend, he posted a bulletin about coming to the UK to play as Aladdin in a pantomime. Like Tim Campbell's MySpace, his headline tells us his official website address.

Really? Then I must have found another one than the one you are talking about :huh:

But if miss tan tan says that Paul doesn’t have one, and she sees them everyday, then I choose to believe her. Until proven wrong :P

• 2 weeks later...

Besides if Paul had a MySpace, wouldn't it be mentioned on his official website? :unsure: Usually, celebrities mention their official website address on their MySpace and their MySpace on their official website.

Some celebrities and actors don't mention their MySpace addresses on their official websites because they want privacy.