MySpace & other social networking sites

pssh ok.. for the record... mark furzes "official" one is called rexx danger.. and yes its actually him.. his facebook is the same.. and yes he does actually reply to people.. Todd's is real as well.. he loves the attention.. Lincolns is real as well but isnt accepting friends.. due to the fact that some ppls send him really strange messages and such and such :cool: there are NO!! real indiana ones.. so don't fall prey to them.. any more i can ask.. but i do know that paul o'brien doesn't have one either.. give me a couples days notice and you shall recieve an answer =]

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd Lasance's in TOTALLY real, and he does love the attention, he gets loads of comments from teenage girls telling him he's hot, so I supose he's flattered. Yo can tell its real because people who work behind the scenes on Home and Away, like crew members leave comments and they talk about film ing hours and stuff, plus he has Mark Furze aka Rexx Danger nad Lincoln Lewis in his top friends (both are set to private which I'm pretty sure makes them authentic). Charlotte Best has left him a couple of comments, but her's in private too, and she goes by the name Charlie.

• 2 weeks later...

pssh ok.. for the record... mark furzes "official" one is called rexx danger.. and yes its actually him.. his facebook is the same.. and yes he does actually reply to people.. Todd's is real as well.. he loves the attention.. Lincolns is real as well but isnt accepting friends.. due to the fact that some ppls send him really strange messages and such and such :cool: there are NO!! real indiana ones.. so don't fall prey to them.. any more i can ask.. but i do know that paul o'brien doesn't have one either.. give me a couples days notice and you shall recieve an answer =]

Actually Paul's myspace is real.

How do you know? Not saying that I don’t trust you, it’s just that it might seem real when it’s not. So if you have heard it from the actor himself, then of course I believe you, but if it is from some of your friends or you just think that it’s real, then sorry I don’t buy it. Unless the friend that told you heard it from Paul.

I know I’m a doubter. :lol: I like to get things confirmed from the person involved before I believe it.

Not true. I've actually found the REAL Indiana Evans' MySpace profile, but I might be breaking the rules if I put her MySpace address here.

How do you know? Not saying that I don’t trust you, it’s just that it might seem real when it’s not. So if you have heard it from the actor himself, then of course I believe you, but if it is from some of your friends or you just think that it’s real, then sorry I don’t buy it. Unless the friend that told you heard it from Paul.

I know I’m a doubter. :lol: I like to get things confirmed from the person involved before I believe it.

Sorry for double posting, but I complimented the real Paul O'Brien for his acting on MySpace, and he thanked me for it.

These I know for sure myspace:

Christie Hayes

Sam Atwell

Tobi Atkins

Sebastion Elmaloglou

Rhys Wakefield

Jessica McNamee (Lisa)

Mark Furze

Todd Lasance

Gabrielle Scollay (Tamm)

Danny Raco

Lincoln Lewis