MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's fake coz i had been checked out one of her good friend Erin.. her outside friend and they made a comments each other a while ago, so it's just sounds like its her caitlin stasey. Those pics in her profile that ive never seen before.

Don't think it's fake.. what about Sam as Ringo???

Edited by xsnowyx

I know that it's so hard to believe it or not.. we both don't have a prove, so it's hard to say if it's fake or not.

It's pretty sad when people do that pretending to be someone, what a saddos lol

When somebody write on a profile "Hello my name is Caitlin or Cait or Rachel" you know its fake. Famous people just dont do that. Take a look at Marks profile and there you can see how a real profile is suppose to look. And at those sites of Caitlin there are no personal pictures cuz they're all from a website about her (made by fans).

And also why would the real Caitlin put a video at her profile of a character she play? Its fake, trust me :P

Edited by rockagirl

Is Mark Furzes' Bebo site real? I stumbled onto it accidentally when looking through the friends of friends facility. It looks authentic to me and the few replies he has given people appear to be short but authentic. He has mis-spelled Indianas'name (Matilda) which led me do doubt it authenticity could be a typo though, anybody know for sure?

Is Mark Furzes' Bebo site real? I stumbled onto it accidentally when looking through the friends of friends facility. It looks authentic to me and the few replies he has given people appear to be short but authentic. He has mis-spelled Indianas'name (Matilda) which led me do doubt it authenticity could be a typo though, anybody know for sure?

Its fake.