MySpace & other social networking sites

i can't see why anyone would want to pretend to be an actor or even a character, it's just weird to me

why?? just why lol?

Some use the characters as roleplaying. Still, I like to visit them as I find that a lot of them have good pictures of that particular character.

thats fair enough

even if we do find the real ones there not gonna add us as friends! Christies looks real and so does Furze's!

Mark adds everyone who requests him!

yea it's true i think he has thousands of friends but he still adds them!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Furze and Christie Haye's are real. Also from neighbours, Dichen (Katya), Caitlin (Rachel), Christian (Will) and Matt (Zeke) all have real myspaces and I think they accept all their friend requests. In Dichen's top friends you can see Kyal Marsh (Boyd) and Eliza (Janae) and Dan (Ned) but I don't think they accept all their friend requests.

Mark Furze and Christie Haye's are real. Also from neighbours, Dichen (Katya), Caitlin (Rachel), Christian (Will) and Matt (Zeke) all have real myspaces and I think they accept all their friend requests. In Dichen's top friends you can see Kyal Marsh (Boyd) and Eliza (Janae) and Dan (Ned) but I don't think they accept all their friend requests.

Yep friends with Mark and Christie...she has even replied to my comments a couple of times! Also friends with Caitlin and Christian. Oh and Sam Clark but only his music one...he only accepts ppl he knows on his normal one. I think Kyal, Eliza and Ben etc only accept ppl they actually know that is why their profiles are private.

• 4 weeks later...

I've found real myspace Kym Valentine (who played Libby Kirk-Kennedy from Neighbours!!). Her sister had set her myspace up for her, bless! So check it out :P so it's real cos she got a husband fabio in there and also her sister shayne.

And omg you wouldn't believe what I've found another real one Anthony Hammer (who played Leo Hancock from Neighbours..remember him?!)

I wasn't too sure if you ever remember him or not?

x x x

Edited by xsnowyx

I've found real myspace Kym Valentine (who played Libby Kirk-Kennedy from Neighbours!!). Her sister had set her myspace up for her, bless! So check it out :P so it's real cos she got a husband fabio in there and also her sister shayne.

And omg you wouldn't believe what I've found another real one Anthony Hammer (who played Leo Hancock from Neighbours..remember him?!)

I wasn't too sure if you ever remember him or not?

x x x

Do you know if Caitlin Stasey (Rachel in Neighbours) have one?

Yes Caitlin Stasey got myspace and bebo, it's real one. I had found her on bebo from last night and said that she's now got a boyfriend. I think it's Sam Clark (Ringo).. I'm not sure tho.

Oh could you please pm me the links? :)