MySpace & other social networking sites

Jordan's myspace is real. Tood does have a myspace and it's real, don't know about Jess, Tess and Lincoln, but there are a few fake Tessa's on there.

The Jodi on facebook isn't real, she's a fake as well as the Indi one.

Edited by Traceve

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ so far as I know, she doesn't accept fans on facebook although I could be wrong :)

Tess & Linc don't either s'far as I know, or Charlotte - could be wrong though :D

Yeah they all dont accept the fans onto their Facebook

Lincoln has an account for fans and an account for him personally on Facebook.

Todd accepts requests from everybody.

You have to lowkey know Bec or Tess to be accepted and Charlotte never goes on Facebook, but when she does she only accepts people she knows.

^ so far as I know, she doesn't accept fans on facebook although I could be wrong :)

Tess & Linc don't either s'far as I know, or Charlotte - could be wrong though :D

You have to lowkey know Bec or Tess to be accepted and Charlotte never goes on Facebook, but when she does she only accepts people she knows.

Yeah I know Todd accepts requests from everybody onto his Myspace, he does'nt on Facebook though, Todd does'nt normally add the fans though, he only adds a few, i'm on his Facebook.

Lincoln does'nt accept the fans on either his Myspace or his Facebook, as he does'nt want his personal pictures over the internet, so that is why Lincoln does'nt accept

Yeah I know Todd accepts requests from everybody onto his Myspace, he does'nt on Facebook though, Todd does'nt normally add the fans though, he only adds a few, i'm on his Facebook.

Lincoln does'nt accept the fans on either his Myspace or his Facebook, as he does'nt want his personal pictures over the internet, so that is why Lincoln does'nt accept

Todd DOES accept everybody on Facebook.

Lincoln does and doesn't accept. It depends what account you make a request to. If you make a request to his personal account, he will not accept, but if you add the account which he created for his fans then he will.

My updated list of H&A cast that have a Facebook are;

- Bob Baines [bartlett]

- Christie Hayes [Kirsty]

- Charlotte Best [Annie]

- Jess Tovey [belle]

- Todd Lasance [Aden]

- Lincoln Lewis [Geoff]

- Rebecca Breeds [Ruby]

- David Robert Jones [Xavier]

- Tessa James [Nicole]

- Conrad Coleby [Roman]

- Mark Furze [Ric]

- Kain O'Keefe [brendan]

- Axle Whitehead [Liam]

- Sam Atwell [Kane]

- Isabel Lucas

- Sharni Vinson [Cassie]

- Jordan Rodrigues [Jai]

Thanks for the reminder on Jordan, Zoelouise :)

The only one that I've attempted to add is Todd, however.

Also, many of them spell their names incorrectly, so, I believe, that fans can't find them :)

Edited by Symphony