MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because to post a link to an actors MySpace, a thing predominantly created for friends, I feel is an invasion of privacy. Can you imagine if you were fairly well known and someone posted the link to your MySpace, Bebo, Facebook or whatever on a public forum, and you became inundated with fans sending messages and requesting to be your friend?

If people seriously need to know these actors MySpace addresses, then they can find out for themselves. But do be aware that there are a hell of a lot of fakes. And please don't post the links on this forum. :)

i can't see why anyone would want to pretend to be an actor or even a character, it's just weird to me

why?? just why lol?

Some use the characters as roleplaying. Still, I like to visit them as I find that a lot of them have good pictures of that particular character.

Edited by Aquamarine

Because to post a link to an actors MySpace, a thing predominantly created for friends, I feel is an invasion of privacy. Can you imagine if you were fairly well known and someone posted the link to your MySpace, Bebo, Facebook or whatever on a public forum, and you became inundated with fans sending messages and requesting to be your friend?

If people seriously need to know these actors MySpace addresses, then they can find out for themselves. But do be aware that there are a hell of a lot of fakes. And please don't post the links on this forum. :)

Oh OK thanks, I suppose that makes sense, are other links OK?