MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

The Tessa James, and Rebecca Breeds on Myspace are fake, both Tessa and Rebecca have a Facebook. As far as I know, the only cast members that have a Myspace now, is Todd, Lincoln and Jordan.

Very intriguing!

Do Tessa & Rebecca [know] about these fake sites? && if they were told, couldnt they surely get them shut down?

i was taken in by them earlier, not that i care too much 'bout being played for a fool but - it seems unfair that people know they're fakes and yet nothing gets done about it?!

The Tessa James, and Rebecca Breeds on Myspace are fake, both Tessa and Rebecca have a Facebook. As far as I know, the only cast members that have a Myspace now, is Todd, Lincoln and Jordan.

Very intriguing!

Do Tessa & Rebecca [know] about these fake sites? && if they were told, couldnt they surely get them shut down?

i was taken in by them earlier, not that i care too much 'bout being played for a fool but - it seems unfair that people know they're fakes and yet nothing gets done about it?!

I dont know if they know about that Moya, I know that both Tessa and Rebecca are on Facebook, most of the cast have a Facebook, the only ones that have Myspace now is Todd, Lincoln, Jordan, and Celeste. Charlotte and Christie Hayes used to have Myspace, but they deleted them before Christmas, now they are on Facebook.

^ i told Lincoln last night about the 'fake' Lincoln, and also, linked him to the page where it tells you how to get rid of people impersonating you on myspace.

Also asked him to inform the girls. In any case, I'll bring it up myself when I next meet them - because I really feel for the fans that fall for their act [including myself -insert embarrassed face here-] but .. it's just wrong what they're doing!