MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Lincoln does'nt accept fans to his Myspace, is its set to private as its just for his friends, i have spoken to Lincoln before though, he replyed to a email that i sent him.

Todd accepts though, he even said that on the video interview that he done with Jessica Tovey.

Jordan, who plays Jai also accepts friend requests aswell.

Yeah, Lincoln does'nt accept fans to his Myspace, is its set to private as its just for his friends, i have spoken to Lincoln before though, he replyed to a email that i sent him.

Todd accepts though, he even said that on the video interview that he done with Jessica Tovey.

Jordan, who plays Jai also accepts friend requests aswell.

That's awesome that Lincoln replied to you ; I actually sent him a myspace message earlier - although he's probably going to think it's about his birthday and like mass delete it or something [dies]

Thanks for the heads up on Jordan too :)

In a sense I would like to be famous just because I have seen how much people love to have contact with you if you are in any way connected with the public eye... but I also like the fact that you can keep your Facebook & Myspace private if you are just another member of the public.. of course we all love the fact that Todd Lasance accepts fans onto his Myspace, but I can understand why lincoln keeps his private... if you get the drift of my post

As long as you dont get caught up in any of these fake Myspace profiles its a brilliant way to get in touch with the stars of our favourite soap - as long as you dont go becoming some deranged stalker... although Todd has said he is willing to have peoples babies - thats just digging a grave lol :-D

ps. before people tell me that he was joking - I know that - no need to be told - thanks

It's a shame there are so many fake myspaces out there and facebooks too. There are a few different facebook pages for Mark Furze, I wonder if any are genuine? I know what you mean jdoddy, it makes them more accessable and more real and probably makes them more popular too. It shows they are just regular people and hopefully reduces the stalker temptation when they are open and friendly. It's funny to think of them leaving each other comments and stuff, I saw Bob Baines page (yes ok I was having a nosy look :blush: and he and Christie Hayes seem to be good friends judging by her comments.

It is a shame that Fake social networking pages exsist as it just takes the privacy of the stars and makes a mockery of it.

they are created by people who either try and make it - and fail, or have no other interests other than scamming people into thinking they are someone they're not.. and unless a star tells us we can add them we should leave them - they are just like us... exept they have a job that makes them a household name