MySpace & other social networking sites

There is a fake myspace for Todd where whoever is behind it says he likes seeing photos of hot women or something like that - eugh sleaze! Can't they do anything about people using their names like that?

Bob Baines has a facebook.

Oh and has anyone seen the Facebook group for Celeste? It was obviously set up by her friends and there are pics of her. There is one pic and omg she looks so skinny and VERY far from her character Melody!

Edited by LuvAden

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd ,Best and lincoln have myspace! You can tell this because Todd and best have there own photos and there own friends plus fans and todd does not go on about home and away as much as the bebo fakers!! he just thanks everyone for suport and best has nothing about home and away ,she just accepts fans!lincoln is a friend on todds myspace and his is private!!If you look on Todds Wikipedia you will find a link to his myspace and he has a link on his facebook fansite!Also i have put some below >

I have been trying to look for a real Jessica Tovey website but I can only find 1 that looks real and that is her facebook which is private ! Just type Jessica Tovey in the facebook search and there is a Jessica Tovey Fanclub and another Jessica tovey which is private and the profile pictures her in a car with a pick top with long white sleeves!You can view her friends and send her a message but i have not been accepted as a friend yet!! she is friends with holly brisley!!but i did not look that far in on her friends!!

Basicly in my opinion all jessica's bebo's are fake ! because all there photos and info are from the internet etc and its just ovios lol also i would not trust any other home and away bebos except one that is Todd lasance!!

charlotte best myspace : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=147106045

Todd lasance myspace :http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=149119152

Jessica Tovey fan club : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2058...ovey%26init%3Dq

Aden and Belle Fansite : http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7543807956

Thanks please post a reply !!!!!!!! I am Only really interested in finding Todd and Jessicas offical websites and i think i have found todds but if you know if Jessica has her own public Offical fansite then please tell me But i Will worn you again that nearly every celeb on bebo is fake and has the most fakers!!

by the way all my links are i think are real and and todd accepts fans and best accepted me !!:)

AdelleFan, did you add Todd as a friend on MySpace? :) I added him on Saturday night and it says on my friends box that my request is still awaiting approval. How long can I expect to wait before he adds me because I'm impatient. :P I just sent a wee note saying I appreciated his work on H&A. The word limit on the note was a bit of a pig though, especially for someone like me who never shuts up. :D

• 2 weeks later...

by the way all my links are i think are real and and todd accepts fans and best accepted me !!:)

AdelleFan, did you add Todd as a friend on MySpace? :) I added him on Saturday night and it says on my friends box that my request is still awaiting approval. How long can I expect to wait before he adds me because I'm impatient. :P I just sent a wee note saying I appreciated his work on H&A. The word limit on the note was a bit of a pig though, especially for someone like me who never shuts up. :D

Ive added him aswell and am still waiting only been a few days though!

Bet he has loads per day getting to him

Ive added him aswell and am still waiting only been a few days though!

Bet he has loads per day getting to him

I was thinking that as well. He probably gets 000s. :D

I'm just getting impatient. :lol:

PS Let me know if he adds you. :)

yeah will do :wink:

as i sit and wait impatiently