MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Furze has a personal one has i have it and Charger (Marks band), Also Todd Lasance has one.

Yeah, Mark added me as a friend, he's on there most days, sometimes there's a gap between days, i'm not entirely sure what he does on it though cause i don't see any changes when i go on it. The Charger page hasn't been accessed since March though.

Edited by I Love Mark Furze

Mark Furze has a personal one has i have it and Charger (Marks band), Also Todd Lasance has one.

there not real miss tan tan makes them its so obivous at least wit the bebo ones anyways

That's quite a childish and pointless comment :angry: . I'm quite sure out of all the accounts created, one of them is likely to be him and it's trouble making time wasters who sit around sad enough to make up fake accounts pretending to be actors. His myspace one is real, he confirmed he has a myspace page in UK interviews last year and stated "i think it's pretty obvious which one's mine".

And just for reference, "there" is spelt they're, as in they are, just in case you didn't know :)

Edited by I Love Mark Furze

there not real miss tan tan makes them its so obivous at least wit the bebo ones anyways

Sunshine why would I make Mark's myspace OR his band's one??? That profile IS his and not run by someone claiming to be him. And why bring me into this?? Really how old ARE you. Oh and I don't HAVE bebo. So if your going to trash talk someone please do it elsewhere and don't use me.

Sunshine why would I make Mark's myspace OR his band's one??? That profile IS his and not run by someone claiming to be him. And why bring me into this?? Really how old ARE you. Oh and I don't HAVE bebo. So if your going to trash talk someone please do it elsewhere and don't use me.

That person is being/has been dealt with. Don't worry about it :rolleyes:

I didnt trash talk to you at all. you have mistaken me for someone.