Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Tim had a personality transplant or did something happen with him and I missed it? I’m sure he wasn’t such an idiot a few years back, in fact I seem to remember him being really supportive of Toadie during 2002, maybe it was during the Maggie stuff, or after Dee’s death…anyway he was a nice guy back then.

I don't know how to take Declan, at times he irritates me a bit, and then others I think he's great. I still don’t really know what to make of Richard, I think he genuinely wants a good relationship with his kids regardless of what’s happened in the past...I dunno. I don’t really know whether to fully take on what Rebecca makes out him to be.

Has Tim had a personality transplant or did something happen with him and I missed it? I’m sure he wasn’t such an idiot a few years back, in fact I seem to remember him being really supportive of Toadie during 2002, maybe it was during the Maggie stuff, or after Dee’s death…anyway he was a nice guy back then.

I was thinking the same thing.I don't remember him being such a jerk.

Tim looks familiar, does anyone know what other shows he has been in??

And also, i missed friday (24/8) ep, could anyone please give me a brief rundown, especially with the Karl storyline :) Thankies. And did Mikey's mum come back yesterday??

Tim looks familiar, does anyone know what other shows he has been in??

And also, i missed friday (24/8) ep, could anyone please give me a brief rundown, especially with the Karl storyline :) Thankies. And did Mikey's mum come back yesterday??

Ben Anderson (who plays Tim) is currently in the new season of Thank God You're Here

Here is what you missed on Friday:

Karl fails to get to his office in time to remove the incriminating evidence that Christian has planted. He is arrested but a guilt-ridden Julia finds the courage to confess the truth, implicating herself and Christian as the real culprits.

Kirsten returns to Ramsay Street to claim Mickey but quickly realises that she might have to fight Ned for her custody. Completely unaware of just how close knit the Erinsborough community is, she seeks legal advice from Toadie. As soon as Toadie realises who she is, he regrets getting involved but, bound by client confidentiality, he can't warn Ned that Kirsten hinted at plans to snatch Mickey.

Deciphering his not-very-cryptic hints, Steph tries to call Ned herself. Unfortunately, seizing their very first opportunity for some time alone, Ned and Janae are happily ensconced in the back of Riley's panel van and they don't hear the phone...

Can somebody give me the low-down on Chantelle? What is she like? What's her storyline? Etc.

Stonie had become a lazy and was depressed and started smoking pot and Chantelle got fed up if him and kicked him out. She turned up in Ramsay Street and Stonie said that he would get off the dope for her. They got back together and they have decided to stick around for a holiday.

She acts a bit like Janelle!!

Can someone pretty please tell me what happened in tonights ep (27/8) i missed it, and i blame my cousin <_<

Thankies :)

The official site has a summary... CLICK HERE if you then click on the episode number for today it will give you a fuller break down of what happened.

Archived