Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

I missed last night's ep. Can someone please give me a brief rundown of the Elle/Oliver thing if it's not too much trouble? And if there's anything significant about Ringo, like if he's dead or something... that'd be good to know...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a common storyline done in almost every long running soap, You can't tell me they copied Home and Away because Home and Away copied Sons and Daughters and Sons and Daughters copied someone else.

I hate it that they are questioning in the promo the paternity of Carmellas baby. Its obvious that its Olivers, because Carmella and Ringo never went that far :rolleyes:

And that Bridget chick, Steve's daughter, reminds me of Sam from H&A, they look the same, and it scares me :P

Fraser just left Erinsborough to be with Ringo, leaving his new wife behind. Quite strange :P

Rosie and Carmella are a lovely sibling pair :) Love them :)

I watched theshow for the first time tonight and its actually interesting

Oviously i'm going to be confused for awhile

So how did Carmella become dizzy in the first place?

I like Rosie. :P I also love the actress cuz she used to be on my favourite TV show

I think Neighbours is top notch at the moment, I love the direction the show is taking, it feels very typical Neighbours, yet different in a positive way. I like how the new Parker family are being introduced, they haven’t thrust them on us, its being done gradually and realistically, I also really like the bonding between them and the Kennedy’s. Miranda is a great addition too, I can see a really great friendship between her and Susan, she reminds me of a mix between Ruth Wilkinson and Nat Nash #2 (H&A)! I also like how Steve calls her babe, and the family seem nice and chilled out.

I think it’s interesting the way they have focused on Ringo throughout this storyline, I mean it’s an interesting direction to take, the way he is handling the situation!

Sky and Boyd's departure episode was nice, I've always liked Boyd's character, for some reason I was always imagining him to be a longer-term cast member, i.e stick around for years, but I think they wrote his and Sky's departure in a realistic and simple way, I'm glad they didn’t pair them off for old times sake, it would have been too much.

Eh. I missed Sky and Boyd leaving... I don't really like either of them but... eh :(. Likewise, Fraiser and Ringo have GONE!? This better be temporary - TELL ME IT'S TEMPORARY!?!??!!? :o

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the revamp yet. I'm taking issue with the film their using. It just seems really jumpy to me. I don't like it. It feels like there are a whole lot of frames missing, or as if it's being transmitted digitally, and half the signal isn't getting through... It irritates me. Newer does not always mean better.

Regarding Ringo and Carmella, maybe the promo people thought you can get pregnant by kissing :rolleyes:

Archived