UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

The majority of threads in this forum seemed to be aimed at Australian episodes so this thread is solely for discussion of events that are currently happening in the UK. No UK spoilers whatsoever are to be posted in here. Thanks.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd make a start in this thread. I've just watched neighbours for the first time in ages. Can somebody answer some questions for me, only up to date for UK so no spoilers. What happened with Max? Also what happened with Steph and Toadie?

Elle made Max think he was going mad after he killed Cameron but he wasn't. Then he left but didn't tell anyone so everyone thought he'd gone missing and Boyd went to look in Tasmania for him but came back alone.

In regards to Steph and Toadie, they kissed and Toadie had a cancer scare and it made Steph realise how she felt about him, she wants to be more than friends.

Hope it helps!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Toadie can recover. He is one of the best characters on the show! I can't believe what Max has been up to. I don't know how someone can just leave their family especially when Steph only had Charlie not long ago. I wouldn't like to be inside his head although it's a good thing if Steph and Toadie can finally end up together.

Has Max been living this 'double life' even when he was with Steph?

Im not a regular viewer and am confused - (that never happens with Neigbours as nothing ever seems to happen) but since when have Paul and Dylan hated each other with a passion? What happened there? As far as I knew they always got along

Is Pepper's father going to be sticking around? He is one of the funiest characters that I have seen on the show and as for him and Janelle - :lol:

Is Miska still there? Did Lou get his job for the airline? (Im assuming no for the job, but am curious)

• 3 weeks later...

I miss one friggin episode last week and now am completely confused.

Where did Will go? Who is the blonde hotty hanging out with Carmella (sp?)? Why did Will leave? Is the blonde hotty staying?

Is the blonde hotty gay or at least bi? Because the Frazer/unknown subtext was through the roof last night!

Where did Will go? Who is the blonde hotty hanging out with Carmella (sp?)? Why did Will leave? Is the blonde hotty staying?

Is the blonde hotty gay or at least bi? Because the Frazer/unknown subtext was through the roof last night!

Will ran away, not being able to deal with running his parents businesses. The last we saw of him was his heart-to-heart with Elle in the hotel. His exit was abrupt due to either, Christian Clark not resigning, or TPTB giving him the push (there's two conflicting stories, so it's hard to tell).

The blonde hotty is Oliver - Will's younger brother, who has wavered his rights to run his parents businesses, but now he wants to revoke that, but he's to late, and it's all gone to Alan Napire (lawyer? family friend? not really sure).

Yes, Oliver is staying. No, Oliver is neither gay nor bi. He's falling for Carmella - basically picking up where Will left off. And you couldn't exactly miss the Frazer/Oliver subtext. It was like a brick in water!

• 3 weeks later...

I think Karl has had some kind of mid-life crisis, or something, 'cos ever since he quit his job he's let his beard grow, and stuff. It looks like some sort of rebellion - I'm not entirely sure, though.

Lol, I know this is totally shallow and not making much of a contribution but, is it me or has Glenn got a huge trout-pout thing goin' on?! Her lips seemed to dominate her face in today's episode!

Archived