No Regrets (by Annette) - comments

ldscott

Thanks to everyone for writing such nice comments. I'm hoping to update soon, but I want to finish writing the story so that I can make sure that it all flows together properly (because I tend to change my mind a lot as I write). Once I've finished, there should be regular updates until the end.

Ooh, I wish I could do that but I haven't got the patience so half the time I never know where a story's going and just hope for the best! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to your next update. :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kane was sitting in the dark in the lounge, enjoying the quiet and stillness of late evening. Outside a gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the trees in the garden, occasionally illuminated by the porch light triggered by a passing cat.

I like that, really conjures up the scene. :) Great fic, Annette, so well written and sooo sad. I've got my fingers crossed that Kane and Kirsty get back together. How come all the best fics have got Kane in them...? :)

Kane was sitting in the dark in the lounge, enjoying the quiet and stillness of late evening. Outside a gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the trees in the garden, occasionally illuminated by the porch light triggered by a passing cat.

I like that, really conjures up the scene. :) Great fic, Annette, so well written and sooo sad. I've got my fingers crossed that Kane and Kirsty get back together. How come all the best fics have got Kane in them...? :)

Maybe because you enjoy Kane fics more therefore they're better? :P

Great chapter Annette. I love the way you describe things, you have a talent for really bringing a scene to life. I thought you did really well in this chapter to capture the emotions of the characters and I'm praying for a KK reunion too. Seriously, well done.xx

Thanks everyone, I don't think I've ever had that many comments about a chapter before. :D I'm pleased you liked the emotions Skykat because I found that bit difficult, and I spent quite a lot of time rewritting sections trying to make it come out right.

I'd like to keep everyone happy, but since ILM and Skykat want Kirsty and Kane to get together, but griseknoen doesn't, I'm afraid that someone's going to be disappointed...

Oh and the best fanfics have Kane in them because Kane's the best character. :lol: