No Regrets (by Annette) - comments

ldscott

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Annette, it's excellent! Why do I suspect you've been keeping that chapter under wraps until you got round to posting it?! I'm really intrigued by this story. :o)

Because I have? I've been trying to get the character of Claire right, so it fits in with things that happen later on, and the reasons for the problems between her and Kane. Which you will find out "soon". Haha.

It was a full moon that night, and a silvery beam shone through a chink in the curtains, falling onto the sheets near Kane’s face. It threw the room into a strange contrast, and cast distorted nightmarish shadows against the walls. That's brilliant writing! :o)

Love this story, Annette.

Thanks to everyone for writing such nice comments. I'm hoping to update soon, but I want to finish writing the story so that I can make sure that it all flows together properly (because I tend to change my mind a lot as I write). Once I've finished, there should be regular updates until the end.