No Regrets (by Annette) - comments

ldscott

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so very much for your wonderful comments, it's so nice to think that people are enjoying what I am writing. The story was always going to end with Kane and Kirsty getting together, because a) they are supposed to be together and b) I thought ILM might cry if I killed them off again. :lol: Or hunt me down and kill me :ph34r:

I have started writing another fic, but I can't quite get going on it, and I won't start posting it until I've written quite a lot, to try and avoid 3 month gaps between updates like with this one!

Thank you all so very much for your wonderful comments, it's so nice to think that people are enjoying what I am writing. The story was always going to end with Kane and Kirsty getting together, because a) they are supposed to be together and b) I thought ILM might cry if I killed them off again. :lol: Or hunt me down and kill me :ph34r:

I have started writing another fic, but I can't quite get going on it, and I won't start posting it until I've written quite a lot, to try and avoid 3 month gaps between updates like with this one!

God, you know me well... :ph34r::lol:

Looking forward to your next fic. :)

Beautiful! Never realised the final chapters were on here, but a pleasant surprise when I came searching! FD seems to be playing up!

Gorgeous ending, although I do feel for Claire... it was all unfair on her, and harshly done with the baby, but KK are soulmates after all :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to No Regrets (by Annette) - comments