Sally and ?

Guest Sally_Fletcher

Sally and ???  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see chemistry at all with Brad and Sally. It look like they dont like each other in real life cuz i just dont believe their acting together.

But the chemistry between Flynn and Sal wore very powerful! So i'd like to see her with Flynn's ghost :P

But her and Peter could work as well..

I really wanted Sally to have an affair with Peter after Flynn cheated on her. That would have been a great storyline. At the moment I'm liking Peter and Amanda, but if Amanda was to leave then Sally and Peter would be something I'd really like to see.

I'm not loving Brad just yet. He's ok, but just 'ok'. He seems a bit emotionally stunted (unless it's just bad acting, which is a distinct possibility...in which case he could improve in time).

I voted Brad. I've wanted them to get together since he first came to the bay... they just seem really suited...

Would I be classed as sick if I said Johnny Cooper? :lol:!

Omg, I was actually thinking that the other day while I was pondering Johnny's return... but I won't go into detail here...

Now that sounds like an idea for a fanfic, lol.

For a long time i was wanting Peter and Sally to get together, especially after he had saved her from Zoe that time. Then there was the whole thing with his fake death and then during that time Brad showed up. We knew straight away that they were going to get together. I didn't like him much at first but i eventually warmed to him. So i think that Brad and Sally are good together.

Tony is a very interesting option but i think he may be a little too old considering Sally probably isn't that much older than Jack.

Archived