Love at First Sight (by baby gurl) - comments

xxgulcanxx

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys sorry i havn't updated in a while but here's the next chapter...i've kept it short on purpos i just want 2 keep you in suspense...hehe...

It was 2-45 and Jack still couldn't get to sleep. All he could think about was Martha. He thought about the first time he saw her he knew that she was the girl that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. But he couldn't. He knew why. It wasn't fair on her. If only he had taken it at the right time then maybe he would be happy with her. The kiss, that they shared was amazing. He wanted it to go on forever. Jacck didn't know what had gotten over him. He shouldn't have kissed her. God knew what was going through his head at the time. All he knew was that he had to tell her. If he didn't then she would never know how he felt and why they could never be together. He just hoped that Martha didn't feel the same way. An hour later Jack had finally managed to get to sleep.

:) your all probaby annoyed with me...sorry!! i will update soon...maybe 2nite if your lucky...lol. :)

Wahey!!! Another update tonight!!

Arent we lucky bunnies! :D

Fab chapter baby gurl (What is your name? lol sorry if I sound rude or you dont want to say)

hey guys sorry i havn't updated in a while but here's the next chapter...i've kept it short on purpos i just want 2 keep you in suspense...hehe...

It was 2-45 and Jack still couldn't get to sleep. All he could think about was Martha. He thought about the first time he saw her he knew that she was the girl that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. But he couldn't. He knew why. It wasn't fair on her. If only he had taken it at the right time then maybe he would be happy with her. The kiss, that they shared was amazing. He wanted it to go on forever. Jacck didn't know what had gotten over him. He shouldn't have kissed her. God knew what was going through his head at the time. All he knew was that he had to tell her. If he didn't then she would never know how he felt and why they could never be together. He just hoped that Martha didn't feel the same way. An hour later Jack had finally managed to get to sleep.

:) your all probaby annoyed with me...sorry!! i will update soon...maybe 2nite if your lucky...lol. :)

nah u don't sound rude...no one actually calls me by my name they all call me by my nickname: fuj...so every1 go ahead call me by that...:)

Wahey!!! Another update tonight!!

Arent we lucky bunnies! :D

Fab chapter baby gurl (What is your name? lol sorry if I sound rude or you dont want to say)