Love at First Sight (by baby gurl) - comments

xxgulcanxx

WTH!?!?!? Martha got raped after she was with Jack :o Or did that happen a long time ago, which explains why she ran out :unsure: Poor Martha, why do bad things alwayz happen to her :( Great chapter though...loved the Irene and Colleen part :lol: so funny, Colleen is a cracker upper

Please update soon :D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH!?!?!? Martha got raped after she was with Jack :o Or did that happen a long time ago, which explains why she ran out :unsure: Poor Martha, why do bad things alwayz happen to her :( Great chapter though...loved the Irene and Colleen part :lol: so funny, Colleen is a cracker upper

Please update soon :D

no, martha ran out coz she remembered her ex...

then l8er on in the evening she got raped...

sorry i'm nt a gd explainer...hope that helped a little....

:unsure: b4 i start the next bit RIFTON LAKE is a made up place, coz i couldn't think of n e places in the bay.. :unsure:

Any way here it is.... :D

Jack's face dropped. "Martha McKenzie?" Jack asked again making sure he heard right.

"No, Jack, Kate Moss," McGareth replied sarcasticly. "Look you get down to Rifton Lake to take her statement, and when we have another officer free then i'll send them down."

"Yes boss" Jack replied. He then took his keys from the desk and ran out the station.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

:angry: sorry its short...but there will be more asap... :angry: