xxgulcanxx

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More....

more?? i only just updated.....lol....

i'll update in a couple of weeks.... :)

lol but but but yoooouu lleftt it there!!!!!!

fine I'll wait a couple of weeks but it better be Absolutly Amazingly Fantastic :)

Aww Jack and Martha :wub:

Cleaning dishes does not make a women happy! unless they are crazy :P

lol glad you were joking... because if you weren't lol i might have been forced to continue the fic :P which would be like :

Martha and Jack kiss wchich lead wild sex on the kitchen table.

Jack beats the odds and survives, then gets Martha pregnant. Martha drowns in the kitchen sink (because she likes doing the washing) and Jack comes running into the house (slow motion) rips off shirt and rescues Martha.

The priest who happens to be walking past at this time declares them man and wife...they have a son call him scooby and then die. and live in heaven.

lol glad you were joking... because if you weren't lol i might have been forced to continue the fic :P which would be like :

Jack beats the odds and survives, then gets Martha pregnant. Martha drowns in the kitchen sink (because she likes doing the washing) and Jack comes running into the house (slow motion) rips off shirt and rescues Martha.

The priest who happens to be walking past at this time declares them man and wife...they have a son call him scooby and then die. and live in heaven.

LMFAO! But seriously though.. More... :D

lmao...u wish!! :D

i guess you'll just have 2 wait n see....something else does happen though and its usually gd but in this case u may nt think so if u were martha..... :lol: