The Fic With No Name!

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some more =p

Eve snuck around the side of the Surf club, she spotted Peters car, Parked on its own on the otherside of the Surf club,

"such an easy target!" Eve laughed to herself, she waited for everyone to go into the Surf club before walking to Peters car.

"what!! the stalkers back, I thought she was dead!" Cried Colleen, she was going to have a heart attack one day with all this news of the stalker,

"we thought that to Colleen, but she's not!" replied Peter, disgusted that the stalker was back,

they were all talking amongst eachother when they heard an explosion,

"The stalkers trying to kill us! The stalkers trying to Kill us!!" screamed Colleen fainting at the sound of the explosion,

Peter ran outside to see what it was,

"Pete, Isn't that your car?" Asked Tracey, Eve completed her first plan, she smiled at the look on Peters face,

"yes it is bloody well my car! She blew it up, get bomb squad here now!!" spat Peter, he was pissed off with Eve, she deserved to rot in hell,

"calm down Pete, dont let her get to you, we don't need bomb squad there isn't another bomb!" said Tracey, holding back a laugh,

"Trace just get them here now! You dont know that crazy maniac, there could be another bomb!" replied Peter, if Tracey wouldn't call bomb squad he'd do it himself.

Tracey sat in her office thinking about the morning, Peter ove reacted when he wanted her to call bomb squad, Eve wouldn't of put two bombs in the car, one as enough it did the job,

"Trace you can go home now, there's nothing else for you to do here today!" said Peter, letting Tracey go home,

"are you sure?" asked Tracey, it wasn't like Peter to let Tracey go home early,

"yes i'm sure I'll call you if we need you yeah" said Peter, reassuring Tracey that it was ok for her to go home.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived