Only With Your Smile (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

bell

OK, I have just realised I have a bit of a problem. I had a storyline panned out but I don't think it's going to work now that it appears both Jack and Martha are in danger. I'm just warning it might take me a few days to figure out how to go about it. So, unless someone would like to help me (Feel free to PM me if this is the case) I can't see a clear way around it. Therefore there is a slight chance the fic might not be updated just yet.. Sorry. :( x

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, well thanks to some help from xxNicolexx I think I have figured out a way to do it. I will update later on, just want to make sure it all makes ense before I post it! :P Keep reading though. xx

It's because I'm great, isn't it? :D

Settle down people, no need to thank me. *note sarcasm* lol

ok, well thanks to some help from xxNicolexx I think I have figured out a way to do it. I will update later on, just want to make sure it all makes ense before I post it! :P Keep reading though. xx

It's because I'm great, isn't it? :D

Settle down people, no need to thank me. *note sarcasm* lol

LOL, Yes Nicole, it is because you are great! :P lol.

Jack noooooooooo! Why do you have to be the hero all the time? Then again i would never look at him the same way if he didn't try and protect the child. Great. Just great! Both my favourite's lives are in danger! Absolutley perfect, please update soon!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

Jack noooooooooo! Why do you have to be the hero all the time? Then again i would never look at him the same way if he didn't try and protect the child. Great. Just great! Both my favourite's lives are in danger! Abslotley perfect, please update soon!

Hey! You know if I'd have said that, you'd have called me sick. lol. Oh, and mean, and evil!!! :P