Only With Your Smile (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

bell

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how long I've been waiting for this chapter!? Too damn long! Lol. It's ace! Well done! :D

I'm still slightly confused with this whole Martha business.. what is going off in her head? lol

I apologise for it being short. I didn't want to do to much as I feared it may sound too much like Nicole's 'Undercover Cop' and I don't want to make her feel as though I'm copying her ideas. Hope it's ok, Nicole.

I had a chat to Nicole, and she says its totally fine! :) Unless there's a crazy freak called Dave involved with a crazier chick called Jenny.. lol. It ain't copying you fool! *hits you around the head*

What damn secret!? Grrr! PLEASE update like now!! Please?

EDIT:

I just thought I'd let all you nice bttb people know the evil person behind BackToTheBayRules' username.

I just recieved an instant message off her saying:

"u wanna know what Martha's secret is?"

So of course I said yes. Then she said:

"ok, well keep reading!! ;) lol!"

Mean or what!? Lol

Edited by xxNicolexx

What damn secret!? Grrr! PLEASE update like now!! Please?

EDIT:

I just thought I'd let all you nice bttb people know the evil person behind BackToTheBayRules' username.

I just recieved an instant message off her saying:

"u wanna know what Martha's secret is?"

So of course I said yes. Then she said:

"ok, well keep reading!! ;) lol!"

Mean or what!? Lol

Yes, thanks for that Nicole, I'm sure they're glad you told them what an "evil" person I was. lol :P

^^LOL!!! Go BackToTheBayRules! Although i'm desperste to find out the secret myself Nicole you are only getting a taste of your own medicine! You are all too quick to forget the little bits from your fic that you sent me like "his blood was on her hands" or something like that. So i will say it again, GO BackToTheBayRules!!! Please update soon because i really need to know that secret, excellent writting!