Forum Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Frankie not have anything to say about Contributors?

Oh, and you messed up the alphabetical order Chris!!

She does and she did...!

And Ryan..you should not complain..as contributor in chief it was only right you came first..of course if you want to be last... we are happy to oblige . :P

Did Frankie not have anything to say about Contributors?

Oh, and you messed up the alphabetical order Chris!!

She does and she did...!

And Ryan..you should not complain..as contributor in chief it was only right you came first..of course if you want to be last... we are happy to oblige . :P

Well being contributor in chief here is comparable to being an Indian chief after the battle of Little Bighorn!!!

EDIT: After a visit Wiki, I might change that to a battle they lost.

I think the new layout is great. I've nearly caught up with the Australian episodes (I live in the UK) and this forum has been brilliant with the amount of episodes I have gotten from here. So I shall be posting in Australian discussion soon. :D

When I came online today I had to double check I had the right website and then when I released it was I got excited and went exploring the forum. :)

Awesome! :wub: The new layout/theme is fantastic, suites the main site now and the new avatars are also excellent. Thanks and well done to the powers that be and all involved.

Archived