Twisted Tales - Reborn (by JosieTash, wanda, Di and belgshep) - comments

Di

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter!! (I had to reread the previous chapter though, as I realised that I’d forgotten a few of the things that were going on!) I loved Hayley’s “baby†just being a big ball of coloured hair (actually, that’s quite revolting when you think about it)!! And the dancing bug is wonderful -- I can just imagine Robbie dancing maniacally with Amanda and Leah!!!! Brilliant stuff. :D

• 1 month later...

i LOVE this, belgshep, sooooooooooooooo funny - esp. the made in china/kmart bit, BIG Ric, Martha doing stuff she's seen on TV (and the subequent jack/Beth's breasts bit), Irene, the name of the film studio, hayley bub, EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOVE it - look fwd to writing next installment.......

belgshep, thank you for writing this truly great chapter !!!!!

And I loved ALL of Chapter 17 too!!!! Loved Scott having a K-mart catalogue instead of a map, Martha and the Jaws shark, and quite brilliant use of Sal’s chest to thwart baby Pippa’s plan for domination of the human race!!!!!!!! Great link back to Classic Twisted Tales with Ric and the dyno people. Love that Ken’s ghost has appeared to Irene, and Alf's lynch mob for the Rhys clone, and its absolutely sooooooo funny that Tilly and Gypsy have to find witchy crone Cassie more fake tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Wanda!! Are you going to write the next chapter? :)

SOOOOOOO glad that you LOVE my lataest chapter ...... writing Twised is SOOOOO much fun !!!!!!!!

btw, i honestly wonder what i would have done to Ric without the recent re-reading of CLASSIC Twisted ???? - and i must admit, i LOVED having arch enemies Gypsy & Dani togeher back then though - it was like, the V essence of what Twised is !!!

Edited by JosieTash