Sign in to follow this  
Di

Twisted Tales - Reborn (by JosieTash, wanda, Di and belgshep) - comments

As the co-author of Twisted tales ...the Classic ...the Lost...and the Re-born I have no probs with it being dug up again!!

Next chapter will follow soon.

belgshep, at least LOST Twisted has left us with 2 BIG legacies - Beth being a lady of the night, and Kimmy being a plank of wood who someone imagines is a real person (ie in Reborn its Hayley, but in LOST, Kimmy the plank was Robbie's imaginery friend)

I always wondered how Kimmy had acquired the nickname "Plank" and now I know!!!!!! (When I say that, I obviously realise why he is called Plank, what I meant was I wondered where it originated!) :D

Edited by belgshep

Trigger-happy Jack burst into the room, guns blazing ....luckily he was a crap shot and only managed to mortally wound a table lamp before he tripped up over his own feet and knocked himself unconscious . When he woke up he found that he was deaf,dumb and blind ...but he sure played a mean pin-ball!!

That was truly inspirational Wanda. I don't know how you guys think of all this funny stuff and fit it into the story so well. Brilliant, brilliant!! :D

Awww thanks for all the lovely compliments ...we really enjoy writing these mad little stories ... it makes up for some of the other rather nasty posts I have received recently on the Aussie episode message booard telling me I have no imagination!!! :lol:

Hahaha!! Never mind ...his loss !! So glad you are liking it anyway ...I think JT and I must be mad sometimes , but maybe that helps!! :lol: