How can we improve?

Guest Chris J

I've a simple question for you all - What can we do to improve the forum?

What would you like to see added? What would you like to see changed? What would you like to see removed? What can we do that would make the forum experience better for you?

I want to make some changes to the forum over the coming weeks, including Charlotte246's avatar suggestion and a brand new design (we've been stuck with the default blue theme for a bit too long now). So if you have anything at all you'd like to suggest, now is the time!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm I'd like a new sub section in the fanfiction section. Like the library but for unfinished fics, fics that have been abandoned. Theres millions back there. A section where those fics could be separated from the main forum, to tidy things up would be great, kind of like a vault and then if people want to read the stories they can and if they want to carry on with them they can just ask for them to be moved back out.

I've listed my arguments why I think it'd be a good idea in this thread.

I'm sure there's more things, I'll come back to this thread when I've had a think! :P

I have a suggestion regarding the Australian Episode summary section. I think it would be a good idea if it was possible to lock the topic after someone has posted the summary, and instead have a pinned “thank-you thread” so that other members can show their appreciation. This way all the summaries will stay in order. :)

Archived