What Hurts The Most

Guest Tasha

Thats you guys for the comments. Well heres the next chapter, and then 2 more left :D Enjoys!! Thanks to Becky for proofing :D

Chapter 10

8 months later- in a NY hospital

Martha stood next to her baby’s crib watching the little angel sleep. She had just fed the baby for the first time and was waiting for Josh to come back with her Hot Cocoa from Starbucks. Letting out a small sigh, Martha plonked herself back onto the bed and switched the TV on, flicking through the channels. Settling on The OC repeats, Martha sat back and watched.

Just before Martha was about to doze off, she heard a knock on the door.

“Josh, you know you don’t-” she started but stopped when she saw who was standing at the door. “OMG, Jack!” She quickly got off her bed and ran to hug the man who she thought about and missed everyday since she left Summer Bay.

“These are for you,” Jack said handing Martha a large bouquet of flowers before placing a small kiss on her cheeks. “I’ve missed you so much, and where is that gorgeous son of mine?” Martha pointed to the small bundle lying in the crib on the other side of the room.

“OMG” Jack said as he finally got to see his son. Martha was amused by Jack’s shocked face.

“He is an exact replica of you, except with my blue eyes,” Martha said letting slip a small laugh. Jack couldn’t believe that his son looked just like him. He couldn’t believe he had a son. Jack pointed the baby, asking if he could pick him up, and with Martha’s approval, Jack was now holding his son.

“Jayden?” Jack asked Martha, wondering if she used the name they had chosen all those months ago. Martha nodded, introducing Jack to his son, Jayden Anthony Holden.

Jack put Baby Jay back into his crib, and sat on Martha’s bed with her catching up.

“So how are Samantha and Rory?” Martha asked. Jack never mentioned them when they’d talk on the phone, and he still hadn’t spoken about them, and she was curious as to what happened with that relationship.

“I broke up with Sam the day you left,” Jack said noticing a smile crawl onto Martha’s face. “I told her about the baby and that I couldn’t continue this relationship when the woman I love was carrying my baby.” Jack noticed Martha’s smile turn upside down as she turned away to look at the baby.

“Look, Martha I know you’re not ready for a relationship, and I understand that. But I just want you to know that I will wait for you, because Martha, I can’t imagine my life without you or this beautiful baby of ours.” Jack said. He really did want Martha back, but he was willing to wait as long as she wanted him to. Martha thanked him telling him that she just needed time and that she didn’t want to be with anyone else but him.

Baby Jay had just woken up and was lying in between Jack and Martha. Jack felt a really strong connection with his son, and he couldn’t be happier.

“You’re going to be a surfer, and a cricketer and a footballer, just like your daddy, aren’t you baby?” Martha said as they watched Baby Jay kicking his legs around. Jack laughed say he’ll make sure of it.

Martha excused herself to go to the bathroom, so Jack was playing with his son when he heard a voice come from the door.

“Sorry Martha I took so long, there was a huge line and I bumped into Maria and-” Josh started but stopped when he saw Jack. “You’re not Martha.”

“No, the last time I checked, Martha was a woman, not a guy,” Jack said, before picking up Baby Jay and walking over to Josh to greet himself. “The name is Jack Holden, Jayden’s dad. You must be Josh, right?” Josh put Martha’s hot cocoa down on a table, and shook Jack’s hand telling him it was a pleasure to finally meet him.

“Martha has told me a lot about you,” Jack said as he put Jayden back into his crib. “I just want to thank you for being there for her through this pregnancy. She told me that you were a great help, and I am grateful for that.”

“Ah, it’s not a problem. Martha is a great gal and it was my pleasure to help her out,” Josh said just as Martha walked out of the bathroom, her cheeks slightly red from blushing. Jack noticed that and couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. He couldn’t help but wonder if there was something going on between them. They seemed so comfortable around each other, but Martha did say that they were just friends. Maybe she still has feelings for him from when they were together, Jack thought to himself.

“Oh, Josh you’re the best,” Martha said as she picked up her hot cocoa from the table before giving Josh a small kiss on the cheek to say thanks. Jack turned away from the pair and walked over to Jay who was starting to get fidgety in his crib, letting out small whimpers.

Looking over at Jack playing with Jayden on the bed, Josh felt that it was his time to depart.

“I’ll talk to you later alright,” Josh said before giving Martha another kiss on the cheek. “It was nice meeting you Jack; we should go for drinks sometime; I could show you some of the hot spots here, introduce you to some pretty girls.” Josh ended with a wink.

“Hmmm, we shall see. I think one pretty girl is more than enough,” Jack replied looking over at Martha. Josh just laughed and walked out of the room. Martha turned around to face Jack, who was playing with Jayden.

“What?” Jack asked innocently noticing Martha’s strange facial expression. Martha just rolled her eyes at him and said it was nothing, before sitting back on her bed.

“So, when do you two get out of here, I know how much you hate hospitals, and by the look on your face, I can tell you’re already getting bored, and I bet the food is just as bad as it is back at home, am I right or am I right?” Jack said. Martha laughed. She was still registering the fact that Jack was actually here, in New York, in her hospital room with their son. She missed him more then anything over the past 8 months, and even though she had Josh with her for all the birthing classes, and to take her to the ultra sound appointments, deep down she really wished Jack would be there instead. But he was here now, and she couldn’t be happier.

“Umm…I should be out within the week. Mum is going to bring me some real food, ‘cause like you said, this hospital food is horrible, worse than what they have at the Northern District Hospital,” Martha said laughing. Jack pretended to act shocked letting out a small gasp when she said that. “Where are you staying?” Martha was curious as to where Jack decided to bunk during his stay here. She knew that he was staying until she was ready to go home, so that’ll mean a whole month in New York for him.

“Umm…I booked a room at the Four Seasons, which is like 10minutes from here, so I’ll be able to come here in the mornings,” Jack said.

“Jack? Four Seasons? Are you crazy? Do you know how spensive that place is? Why are you spending so much money on that when you can just live with Mum and I. We have a 4 bedroom apartment, and there are only 2, or well 3 of us now, we have plenty of room. No Jack, I will not allow you to spend all that money for no reason. We could save it up for a bigger house, for our children’s education, for so many things,” Martha said, but stopping when she realised what she was actually saying. Jack looked at her, eyes wide open in shock. He couldn’t believe she was talking about them having more children and buying a house together, talking as if they were married or something.

But before he could say anything, Ruth walked into the room, with a bag of food.

“Jack? Jack Holden?” Ruth asked as she walked up to Jack and gave him a big hug. “I finally get to meet my handsome son-in-law. Martha, what were you thinking when you left him? I swear that girl doesn’t use that brain of hers. But that doesn’t matter now. You both brought my beautiful grandson into this world, and I couldn’t be happier. Oh my, Martha, he looks just like his father,” Ruth said as she cooed over the baby, who was now wide awake, leaving a really red faced Martha sitting in shock, and Jack laughing at Martha’s embarrassment.

“It’s great to finally meet you too, Mrs Stewart,” Jack said politely. Martha rolled her eyes at him again.

“Please call me Ruth,” she said with a smile on her face.

“Mum, tell Jack that he can’t stay at a ridiculously expensive hotel for the next month, and he should stay with us. I’m sure Jay will love for his dad to be around, and you do want him to get used to you don’t you?” Martha said as-a-matter-of-factly. Jack laughed at Martha’s stubbornness. He knew he could never win against Martha. He just hoped that Jay wasn’t going to inherit his mother’s stubbornness. So Jack had to choice but to accept Martha’s offer, and Ruth offered to drive him back to the hotel on her way home to pick up his stuff and take it back to her place.

For the rest of the day, the three of them hung out, getting to know each other and playing with the newest addition to their family. Martha couldn’t have been happier; she has a beautiful baby boy and a man who loves her and will go to the ends of earth for her, and who she loves back. But to restart a relationship with Jack wasn’t on the cards just yet, and she was glad Jack understood that.

No sequel and thats final :D Anyways thanks for the comments. Heres the second last chapter, and the last one will be up tomorrow hopefully :D Enjoys!

Chapter 11

2 weeks later

Martha and Jayden have been home for almost 2 weeks now, and Jack has settled into his new home very well. Martha and Jack were getting on very well, and both their bonds with their son were growing stronger each day. Jayden had also grown accustomed to his new surroundings and the people around it. He loved all the attention he was receiving from all of Martha’s friends, who would come and visit him all the time, Josh in particular, much to Jack’s annoyance.

On the other hand, Jack had gotten on really well with all of Martha’s other friends; he’d go to basketball and baseball games with them, and at night they’d go to clubs. But Jack would only go a couple of times a week, whenever Martha felt like going; he would never go without her. Most of the time, however, Jack would stay home with Jayden and Martha.

One morning, Jack decided to take Martha out for the night, without the baby, just to give her some time to relax. Jack checked in his closet to see if Martha’s dress was still in there that he had bought for her to wear tonight. Martha’s friend, Kaitlin, took Jack shopping for the perfect dress, and Jack knew that Martha would look stunning in this one.

Jack walked into Martha’s room, just as a very tired Martha was picking up an active Baby Jay, who had just woken up. Martha turned around to see Jack standing by the door silently laughing to himself, and rolled her eyes.

“You know its not fun having to stay awake half the night because this little one wouldn’t sleep. And you wouldn’t know how that feels because you never wake up when he cries. I’m tired and I need some sleep. It’s been two weeks Jack, two weeks of no sleep,” Martha whinged as she sat on the bed with Jack, with Jay in between them.

“I know, and that is why I am going to take Jay for the day, while you get some rest, and then tonight I’m taking you out, no baby, no crying, just you, me and a night of fun, alright?” Jack asked as he picked up Jay from the bed. A now very excited Martha turned to face Jack, with a huge smile on her face.

“Oooo…where are we going?” Martha asked. But her smile turned into a frown when Jack told her it was a surprise, before he walked out of the room with Jay in his arms, leaving Martha dumbfounded. He did not just walk out on me, did he; Martha asked herself, what a jerk. Jack walked back into the room with a bag in his hand that had Martha’s dress in it, and handed it over to her.

“What’s this?” Martha asked curiously, and opened the bag to find a gorgeous black dress that just fell below her knee, with spaghetti straps. Martha gasped at its beauty, and ran over to Jack to give him a huge hug. ‘Its gorgeous Jack, I love it.”

“I’m glad you like it. Now how about you get some sleep, while I take his little one downstairs,” Jack said before taking Jay over to Martha for a kiss goodbye. “And make sure you are ready by 6:30pm, the car will be here to pick us up at 6:45, alright?” Martha nodded and hoped back into bed, while Jack went to find some breakfast with Jayden.

It was now 6:40pm, and Jack was sitting in the lounge playing with Jayden while waiting for Martha. Jack spent the whole day with his son, feeding him, changing him, bathing him, putting him to sleep, and playing with him, so that Martha could get some sleep and enjoy their evening out. Jack and Jayden had created a really strong bond, so strong that Jayden is now able to sense whether Jack is in the same room as if. Jack loved everything about his son, and couldn’t wait to take him back home to show him off to the whole of the Bay.

“Martha, hurry up, the car will be here soon,” Jack yelled out impatiently, while rocking Jayden who was in his bouncer. “It takes daddy 5 minutes to get dressed, but it takes mummy over an hour. Sometime I just don’t get women. MARTHA!!” Jack’s patience was starting to wear low and he was starting to get annoyed, but that all changed when he saw the mother of his child walking down the stairs.

Martha laughed as she saw Jack, who was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie, stand at the bottom of the stairs with his mouth hanging open.

“Wow!” Jack finally managed to get out as he gave Martha a kiss on the cheek. Martha walked over to Jayden and asked him how she looked, and only to get a gurgle in reply, but she thanked him still because Jay’s smile indicated that he liked it. Martha then turned around to face Jack and let out a little laugh, while rolling her eyes.

“You know, you could say something. Jayden seems to approve of your choice, and I do too.” Martha said as she went to get hers and Jack’s jacket from the coat rack. The phone then rang telling the happy pair that their ride as arrived. Jack and Martha farewelled Jayden and Ruth, and made their way to the foyer.

An awkward silence filled the elevator, and Jack started to feel like an idiot for not saying anything when Martha came down. He turned his head to look at the gorgeous brunette standing beside him. She had her hair in loose curls that fell over her shoulders and a pair of white gold 18 carrot diamond hoop earrings that Jack had given her before their wedding which complimented the dress very well.

“You look beautiful,” Jack finally managed to say to shell shocked Martha, who was now laughing again. “What?”

“So you can talk. It’s good to know Jayden hasn’t made you loose your voice,” Martha teased. “So where are we going?” Jack put his hands into his jacket pocket and pulled out an envelope and passed it to Martha. Martha curiously opened it to find two box tickets to Chicago the stage production, starring Usher.

“OMG, Jack you’re the best. I’ve wanted to go see this, but never did because I was pregnant. How did you know?” a very excited Martha asked before giving laughing Jack a hug.

“James told me how you’ve wanted to go and he hooked me up with the best ticket, you have some great friends here,” Jack said as he led Martha out of the apartment building and towards an awaiting limo. “Our ride, my lady” Martha excitedly jumped into the limo, followed closely by Jack.

“I know my friends here are great, but they are nothing like my family and friend back in the Bay,” Martha said as she poured herself and Jack a glass of sparkling cider.

“And what’s New York without yours truly?” Jack asked putting hand on his chest puffing it out. Martha laughed at him.

“If that head of yours got any bigger, it would probably blow up. Now let’s make a toast to…” Martha said, but allowed Jack to finish off her sentence.

“To our beautiful baby boy, Jayden, who without we wouldn’t be here today.” Jack said giving Martha’s glass a clink.

“And to our future together as a family,” Martha said with a small smile, which Jack returned back while clinking her glass again.

Before the show, Jack and Martha went to an Italian Restaurant called ‘Valentino’ for dinner. The young parents talked about absolutely everything throughout their meal, from their son to their future. That was one reason why Martha loved to be around Jack, because she knew they would never run out of things to say, and he was the only person whom she could open her heart to and tell everything. Martha had also given Jack a surprise, announcing that she would love to move in with Jack when the go back home, much to Jack’s delight.

After the show, Jack and Martha headed straight home. Even though they loved to go out to have a nigh of fun, they also missed their baby very much. So going home was always a treat. When they arrived home, at almost midnight, Jayden had just woken up ready for a feed, so for Martha it was great timing. Bidding each other good night with a small, soft kiss on the lips, Jack and Martha made their way to their own rooms.

The next morning, Jack had just got out of the shower, and was standing in his room deciding on what to wear in nothing but his towel. Martha was still asleep, and Jack wanted to make her some breakfast, her favourite and his specialty, blueberry pancakes. While Jack was pulling on his jeans, he heard his door open.

“Good morning sunshine,” Jack said thinking it was Martha, but was shocked to see Ruth leaning against the door staring at a half naked Jack. “Oh sorry Ruth, I thought you were Martha.” Jack started to pull a shirt on, feeling slightly uncomfortable, but was stopped by Ruth, who started to draw lines on Jack’s bare chest seductively.

“Ruth, I’m sorry, but what are you doing? I love Martha more then anything and we have a child together, and she makes me happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with her,” Jack said as he tried to push Ruth off, but she wouldn’t budge

“I don’t know what you see in Martha. She left you for your best friend, and then she slept with you while she was still with him. What makes you think she won’t cheat on you again?” Ruth said, now playing with Jack’s hair seductively. Jack continued to try to push Ruth off but froze when he heard a hurt voice come from behind.

“OMG!”

Ok i did not want to post this chapter until later, but Paris said she didnt have much time on the net, so im being nice to her :P And Paris you better update update your fics now -angelic smile- Anyways, this is the last chapter, thank God, and in good timing too :D Anyways, i would just like to thank Becky for being my awesome proofy, your the best girl, love you :D And i would also like the dedicate this chapter to Emma, for well being Emma, she knows why (i am an angel) Anyways, this is the last chapter and it is long, so just bare with me :D Oh and thank you to absolutely everyone who read this fic, you guys have been awesome :D

Chapter 12

Martha stood at Jack's door with her mouth hanging open. She couldn't believe her mother would hit on her husband, and say such horrible things like that about her only daughter. Martha couldn't stand the awkward silence in the room, and she knew there was only one thing she could do, and so she walked out of the room, allowing the tears to fall freely down her cheeks. Jack turned around so that he was facing Ruth to give her a look of disgust before he ran out of the room after Martha.

Standing outside of Martha's door, Jack noticed her grab her suit cases and started stashing her clothes into them. He could see the tears falling down Martha's face and it broke his heart to see her like that.

"Martha, you need to know that I tried to push her off, I didn't want that, I love you Martha and no-one else. Ruth came on to me, I promise you I'm telling you the truth, please just don't leave me. I don't think I could live without you and Jayden, you both are my life," Jack said as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Pack your bags," Martha said as she started to pack Jayden's clothes. Martha looked up to see Jack wipe the tears away from his eyes. She walked over to him, giving him a small smile and taking Jack into her arms assuring him that she is not going anywhere without him. "Jack, go pack your bags, and I'm going to book a room at the Four Seasons for the next couple of weeks. And then we're going to go home and just get out of this place, and never come back. Now go Jack, please, we're leaving within the hour."

Almost an hour later, all the bags were packed and Jack was carrying them to the front of the apartment room, while Martha was bringing Jayden downstairs. Ruth had been trying to change Martha's mind for the past hour, but Martha wouldn't budge. Once her mind was made up, nothing or no-one could change it.

"Martha, please don't leave like this," Ruth pleaded as she followed Martha down the stairs, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done…" But before she could finish, a very angry Martha butted in, after passing a crying Jayden over to Jack.

"You're sorry? You know what? Actually I'm sorry. I'm sorry I trusted you. I'm sorry I bothered you these last 8 months. I'm sorry if you think I could ever cheat on Jack, because I would never do that, I love him too much. Yes, I've made a lot of mistakes this past year, but there are some I will never regret, and that'll be that one special night with the man I love, which resulted in our beautiful son. And I'm sorry if you thought that Jack was interested in you, because the truth is, you're just a lonely woman who will prey on any new piece of fresh meat that will cross your path. And you don't care who will get hurt in the process. So I'm sorry for everything, and I never want to see or hear from you again, and I don't want you anywhere near my son again." And with that, the young family walked out of the apartment and our of Ruth's life forever.

2 weeks later

Jack and Martha finally arrived back to Summer Bay with the absolutely adorable Jayden. Over the past couple of weeks, Jack and Martha stayed at the Four Seasons and continued on with their normal lives in New York, but just in a different environment. It had taken a couple of sleepless nights to get Jay acquainted with the new scenery, but they managed in the end. Jay had also started on a new sleeping pattern, which had allowed both Jack and Martha to get some sleep during the night, but that was all going to change when they restarted their lives in Summer Bay. Ruth tried to get in contact with Martha in her final two weeks in the Big Apple, but Martha always let her calls ring out.

Jack and Martha's relationship had grown rapidly during their time together in the New York. Even though they were not together officially, they still shared a bed at the hotel, much to Jack's delight, but it was only because Martha didn't want to spend their money on a 2 bedroom apartment, it wasn't like they haven't shared a bed together anyways.

Jack and Martha walked into the Bachelor Pad, a sleeping Jayden in Jack's arms, to find Kim and Rachel sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Rachel turned around to see the young family standing at the door, and she ran up to give her best friends a hug.

"Awww…I'm so glad you're home. And look at him," Rachel said excitedly as she cradled Baby Jay in her arms, "he looks just like you Jack. Kim, isn't he just the cutest baby ever?" Kim walked over to get a good look at the infant.

"So are you saying Jack is cuter then me?" Kim asked in a shocked voice. Jack, Martha and Rachel sat laughing at Kim's idiocy.

"Mate, you know I am. I'm just simply irresistible, how else do you think this beautiful baby boy came into our lives, Martha couldn't resist me," Jack boasted, as Martha rolled her eyes at him.

"You're ego will never stop growing, will it?" Martha asked as she and Rachel wandered over to the kitchen to get drinks for everyone. Martha was happy to be at home with the ones she loved. She missed her friends and family dearly while she was away, but she knew how they'd react when they found out about Jack and the baby, which was also another reason why she wanted to move to New York. But know she was glad to be home, and she knew the whole town knew about the baby, and Alf had told her that everyone was happy for both Jack and Martha.

"Oh, Jack, Martha, Baby Jay, we have a surprise for you three," Kim said excitedly as he stood up with a wide awake Jayden in his arms, and started to walk towards one of the bedrooms, followed by a very curious Jack and Martha, and a grinning Rachel. Once they were all standing outside the door, Kim opened it to reveal a newly painted and furnished baby nursery.

"OMG," Martha gasped as she looked around the yellow, beach themed room, completed with a crib, change table/bath, rocking chair, teddy bears and other various kinds of baby toys, books, and a wardrobe filled with clothes. "It's beautiful, thank you so much." Martha gave Kim and Rachel a hug before heading over to an equally shocked Jack.

"Where did all these clothes and toys come from?" Jack asked as he looked through the wardrobe. "I only bought the furniture."

"Ah, well that'll be my fault," Rachel said as she took Jayden from Kim. "I was excited about having a baby in the house, and I went to go buy some new clothes for him, and well I couldn't handle myself, and had to buy everything, but it looks like Jay already had a lot of clothes." Rachel looked at the size of Jay's suitcase which was lying on the floor opened up. "Oh wellz, he can have an Aussie touch to his wardrobe." Martha gave Rachel another hug, thanking her.

All throughout the day, people came to the Pad with gifts for the young family. Tony had found a great connection with his first grandson, and couldn't have been happier. Colleen was over the moon when she saw the newest addition to the Bay, never wanting to put him down, and Jack eventually managed to get her out. Jayden, on the other hand, loved all the attention he was getting, and didn't sleep much that day, which Jack and Martha were happy with, because they knew he'd sleep most of the night. Once everyone had left, Kim and Rachel offered to look after Jayden allowing Jack and Martha to get some sleep, which the young parents did not argue with.

Later that night

The whole house was asleep, including a very tired Jayden, so Jack and Martha finally found some time to spend together. The pair was sitting on the couch, watching the cricket and drinking some hot chocolate which Martha had made earlier. They were enjoying each others company. However Martha wasn't getting the attention she expected. Tonight was the night she was going to tell Jack that she was ready to start their marriage up again. All she needed to do was say the word and the rings would be back on their fingers and they'll start the life that they always dreamt of.

"Jack?" Martha said trying to get his attention. Gosh, what is it with men and their sports, Martha asked herself. "Jack, there is something I want to talk to you about, will you look at me?" Jack turned around to look at her.

"Can we talk later, Clarke is just about to get his century," Jack said, turning his head back to the TV screen, but was annoyed when he saw that Clarke had already made his 100. "Now you made me miss it, thanks a lot." Jack sat on the couch pouting, while Martha watched in amusement.

"Good, now we can talk," Martha said with a satisfied smile on her face. Jack noticed the smirk on her face and sighed.

"What can be more important then the cricket?" Jack asked. He knew that that smile meant that she had something crucial to say.

"Our relationship. Our marriage. Our future. Isn't that more important then some guy who hits the ball all the time? And well I do see where you're coming from. Clarke is very nice to watch," Martha said cheekily, leaving a bemused Jack sitting next to her.

"No, wait, enough of the cricket, let's talk. I agree our marriage is more important then…umm…Clarke," Jack said quickly as he turned the television off. Martha turned back to Jack with a satisfied smile on her face. She knew that would work, she knows Jack back to front.

"So now that I've got your attention, I've been thinking these past couple of days. I think I'm ready to give our marriage another go. We are living together, and well we have been for the past month, and we also have Jayden to think about now. And Jack I love you more then anything in this world and I'll promise never to break your heart again. I don't think I can imagine my life without you. So, well if you want, I'd like to give like to try again," Martha said looking at Jack. She knew by the look in his eyes what the answer was, but she wanted to hear it from him. Jack put one arm around Martha's shoulders to pull her into a hug, before kissing her head.

"I know, and I'm happy we're going to do this. Now please let me watch the cricket in peace," Jack said as he went to grab the remote but was stopped by Martha, who grabbed both Jack's shoulders and pulled him on top of her.

"I don't think so. Now shut up and kiss me," Martha said seductively.

"Yes ma'am," Jack said obliging to his wife's orders. Jack leaned down until his lips met Martha's, both falling into a deep, passionate kiss. Martha's hands began roaming Jack's body. Oh how I've missed this, Martha thought as she let out a low moan while Jack started pressing soft kisses down Martha's neck. However their moment was ruined when Baby Jay's wailing voice filled the room, coming from the baby monitor behind them. Jack pulled away from Martha letting out a low groan.

"He sure knows how to ruin a good moment," Jack said as he got off Martha, who was laughing.

"A bit like you, right?" Martha said cheekily and she straightened herself up.

"Shut up you," Jack replied as he walked into the bedroom, and seconds later walked back into the lounge with a now whimpering Jayden in his arms. Seating himself back down on the sofa next to Martha, Jack took his beloved wife into his arms. Martha looked up at her husband, who was looking down at their son.

"I love you Jack," Martha whispered as her lips met Jack's lips once again.

"I love you too," Jack said, before giving his wife another kiss. The happy, young couple sat on the couch together playing with their beautiful baby son. This was the beginning of a new and beautiful life for the young family.

-THE END-

Comments.

Archived