Wed 31 Jan 07 - " I Don’t Mind If Maddie Busts Up With Ric “

Guest JosieTash

My very UNOFFICIAL title for this ep, " I Don’t Mind If Maddie Busts Up With Ric “

(Screened in Australia on Wed 31 Jan 07 - Episode # 4343)

Rachel, Kimmy & kit (hospital) have just come form an appointment for the baby. They are joking about how the obstetrician must have felt intimidated fielding questions form 3 ppl (inc a doctor). Kit & Kimmy are partric happy, but nurse Julie can see that things aren't so good for Rachel.

Indeed, when kit & Kimmy have gone, nurse Julie speaks to Rachel – and (like Beth said) suggests that Rachel should express her true feelings.

At the hunter house, Kit & Kimmy talk about how awesome things are going – esp because Rachel is really embracing this. During the scene, Kimmy is a complete tool when, in responses to kit saying that she is eating for two, he also says that he is (eating for 2) – the Kimmy that’s now with kit, and the Kimmy that needs lots of energy from his job at the gym (or some drivel like that).

Later, Rachel goes to the surf club and meets up with Kimmy. She’s all prepared to tell him how she REALLY feels, when Kimmy tells her that kit thinks that this whole arrangement is only going as well as it is (he & kit thinks it goes brilliantly) because of Rachel.

Rachel them, of course DOESN: T tell him her concerns.

At the house that Johnny sent Rocco & Ric, Ric tells sally, Maddie & brad that he found Rocco like that (all bloody) when he arrived. Ric wants to bail – but sally has already called police.

Brad tries to revive Rocco – until the ambulanmfce officers get there, and are able t9o get a pulse.

The police (iuncl peter arrive). They ask Ric (blood on shirt &^ hands) what happened – before they take him to the police station.

The (police) question Ric some more, but after that, when Maddie ebetrs the interview room, and Ric can’t believe it when its clear to him that Maddie thinks that he did this to Rocco.

At the hospital, Rachel and the medics operate on Rocco. They save his life (muchgly internal bleeding) but Rachel tell peter that Rocco is in a coma – and most likely won’t wake up.

Meanhewile (van park house) Maddie tries to talk to Ric – but he doesn’t want to listen to anything she has to say (note – must say that I wouldn’t mind a bust up here, as I’d REALLY loved Maddie & Luke, 2 of my fave H&A characters EVER, to get back together)

The police gets that DMA results back form the house where Rocco was injured – they call Ric back in for questioning.

He suggests that this is Johnny’s work. Ric thinks that Johnny gave his the address, as he knew that he was arranging for Rocco to be bumped off.

However, when peter speaks to Johnny (SB police interview room), Johnny is able to convince poeter that he isn’t responsible for this (helps that, bar Ric & Johnny, Johnny has had no visitors & made or received any phone calls whilst in prison).

Ric is way stress as he talks to sally (vph back patio). He knows that if Rocco doesn’t wake up, then there’s no way that the police won’t charge him. Btw, as Ric spoke he also saw glimpses on Rocco is coma in the hospital and Johnny in his ceil in prison (end of ep)

Preview

What happens when Riana & Martha encounters each other?

Kelli’s plans to destroy Amanda continues – incl getting peter suspicious of Amanda & another man

It's A Designer Label

GOLD – Rachel’s black plunge v neck lacy collared long sleeve shirt

SILVER – Maddie’s brown (velvety) jacket/hot pink singlet top combo

BRONZE – Alf’s blue & red check (think the girls SBH uniform) button up shirt

HONOURABLE MENTIONS –

Kimmy’s light blue (coat of arms motif) t shirt

Kit’s red (white leafy motifs all over) crossover top/white top combo

Nurse Julie’s white (with little blue medical type motifs all over) blouse

Peter‘s white button up shirt/dark jacket combo

Sally’s black single top

Archived