Stephanie Macintosh for the Gold Logie !!!

Guest jellow

stephanie macintosh gold logie  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone from Neighbours was going to get nominated, it should be one of the oldies (Jackie, Alan, Ian). I always had the impression that the Gold Logie is something that you work up to, with the other awards being more for the youngsters. I think Carla Bonner deserves an award actually - maybe silver? Is she nominated?

jackie doesnt deserves one

she deserves to rot in hell

^ Yes she has a new single out.. cant think of that its called but I dont like it :P

Mistake. I heard it on the internet ages ago it didn't make it as far as the UK i was wondering like was it popular?

Apparently it will be released over here in a few months. I don't think she did that well in Oz though - the piece I read said she'd had 'moderate' success.

If anyone from Neighbours was going to get nominated, it should be one of the oldies (Jackie, Alan, Ian). I always had the impression that the Gold Logie is something that you work up to, with the other awards being more for the youngsters. I think Carla Bonner deserves an award actually - maybe silver? Is she nominated?

jackie doesnt deserves one

she deserves to rot in hell

Harsh. Why?

Archived