A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Sian for being my proof reader for this I forgots to mention that at the begining

This is for Tasha as she has been bugging me to post!!!!!

Chapter two

Becky and Natalie had just arrived at the same time and were now talking to Jack Natalie decided that Becky should go in to see Martha first as she was her sister.

“Knock knock knock someone’s at the door” Becky sang

Martha instantly knew who it was a small smile came out on to her face as Becky came in and sat on the bed.

“Let me guess Jack called you” Martha said

“Well hello to you too” Becky said sarcastically

“Hey” Martha laughed

Becky and Martha where on the bed just talking when Natalie came in to see them

“Nat hey” Martha said

“Hello Hun” Natalie said

Natalie ended up leaving Martha and Becky talking

“Well I guess you know what’s happened to me, I can never have children” Martha said as she felt the tears build up in her eyes.

Becky just wrapped her in a tight embrace and soothed her as the tears that threatened to fall, fell.

“I feel like a complete failure of a wife” she sobbed

“What? why? don’t ever feel like that, Jack loves you with or without a baby” she reassured her.

Becky had gone home but she told Jack she would call later on to make sure she was ok.

Later on that evening

“Martha you ok?” Jack asked her with sympathy in his voice. He knew she was hurting and so was he, every time they got their hopes up they were cruelly taken from them and he saw the sad look in his wife’s eyes every time, when they were informed. As her husband all he wanted to do is just make the pain go away and make her smile her beautiful smile again. She came and sat on the sofa next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder, she started to shiver as the sad emotion came over her but she didn't fight it she cried into his shoulder and Jack tried to comfort her as much as possible.

“You would think that after five I would be an expert at not crying but it hurts just as much as the last one” she cried “and to top it all off I have to for a D&C and I really don’t want them too” she cried.

“Ano you don’t babe but they have to” he said

“I don’t want them to take it out, maybe if they leave it, it will be ok” she cried

“Martha it’s dead you no that” Jack was now silently crying too

Four weeks later and Martha was going back to her old self.

Martha and Jack were walking down the beach

“Jack I’ve been thinking” she said

“About…” Jack prompted her

“Adoption” she said happily

“Adoption what why and what?” he asked confused

“I’ve been thinking off it for a while now, well the idea came to me when I was having my 5th D&C I’m never going to be able to give birth I cant carry a baby for more than 3 months so adoption is the next best thing” she sighed

“Well if you’re sure” he asked her

“I am Jack really I am” she told him

“Well ok then we can look in to it” he said smiling at her

A D&C :an evacuation D&C is performed in a recently pregnant woman in order to remove tissue remaining in the womb (after misscarrieges)

Archived