Mattie and Ric Romantic Nights and Summer Days

Guest Girlies

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Ok Matilda looking at the test this shows that you are pregnant' said the doctor standing up

'Oh no!' cried Mattie as she took her and hand away from Riks and rested her head in her hands

'I think you should both go home and talk, you can call me if you need anything' said the doctor

'Ok thanks' said Rik as he took Matties hand and they both walked out the door

The walk home was silent and they just held eachothers hand until they reached the beach

'Mattie' said Rik looking at her

'Yes' said Mattie sounding scared

'Shall we go and sit on the beach for a while?' suggested Rik

'That would be a good idea' said Matilda forcing a smile

They both made their way down to the sea

'Come on' said Rik as Matilda began to sob into his chest 'It will be ok' he said Rubbing her back gently

'I cant keep it can i?' said Mattie as she looked up to Rik

'Mattie its not my decison its your body, you just need to think about whether you are really ready to have a baby' said Rik in a comforting voice

'Im not! were not' said Mattie as she stood up

'Are you sure?' asked Rik taking her hand

'Yes i mean, we can always have another baby, we are in no rush right?' said Mattie as they both began to make their way up the beach

'So you want an abortion?' suggested Rik

'Is that terrible?' asked Mattie

'Mattie i know it dosent seem like it now, but i dont think you will regret it' said Rik

'I know i dont need my life screwing up anymore' said Mattie

'Hey i love you thats not so bad, is it?' said Rik

'Oh i dont know prove how much you love me?' said Mattie smiling and leaning in they both kissed and Rik rolled ontop of Mattie

'I love you so much, i dont know what id do without you' said Mattie smiling

'Thats Makes two of us' said Rik as he continued to kiss her

'I think we should go home, its getting late' said Mattie after hours of kissing and snuggling with her boyfriend

'Ok come on' said Rik as he helped her up of the sand

'So do you want to come back to mine?, we can foreget about today and just chill?' asked Rik

'Sure i mean we could both do with a distraction' said Mattie as she took his hand she was happy that Rik had helped her smile again

........................................................................................................

'Hey Guys!' said Cass as Mattie and Rik walked in

'Hi' said Mattie smiling

'Are you ok?' asked Rik

'Yes im fine, just a bit tired, i think im gonna go to bed, night' said Cassie as she dissapeared up the staris

'How about we go to bed and ill bring you some ice-cream?' suggested Rik

'I would love that' said Mattie as she kissed him and went upstairs

She got into Riks bed and waited for him

'Her we go' said Rik leaning over and handing her the ice-cream

'Owww' said Mattie

'What are you ok?' asked Rik

'Yes i just got a really sharp pain' said Mattie

'What sort of pain?' asked Rik sitting back

'I dont know just a stabbing pain' said Mattie

'Will you be ok?' asked Rik

'Yes i think i just need some sleep, you dont mind if i skip the ice-cream?' asked Mattie

'Of course not' said Rik as they both got comfy in bed and within minuetes they were fast asleep

It was the middle of the night and Mattie couldnt sleep she had aufull stomache ache

'Ohh' said Mattie as she sat up in bed, she decided to go to the bathroom

'Nooo' cried Mattie as she sat on the toilet her period had come and this only meant one thing

'Mattie?' said Rik as he walked into the bathroom

Matilda was sat on the toilet crying 'I got my period' she said

'Oh my god does that mean?' asked Rik looking upset

'A misscarrige' said Matilda bursting into tears

Oh Mattie the poor thing a Miscarriage is never an easy experience no matter how much you think you don't want the baby!!!

Great writing you have really conveyed the true emotions it has become all so real. Keep up the great work and please update soon!

'Well what should we do?' asked Rik in shock

'I dont know' said Mattie as she cried

'Well do you need something for that?' asked Rik

'For what?' asked Mattie

'Your period' said Rik looking a little embarrased

'Oh right, umh check the cupboards i mean Cass is bound to have something in here' said Mattie throught the tears

'I cant see anything' said Rik as he was looking through the covers

'Oh god!' screamed Mattie

'What?' asked Rik very concerned

'Oh just a really bad cramp!' said Mattie as she began to cry again

'I know ill go and wake Cass up, and ask her for some,ok?' said Rik

'Thanks, but be quick' cried Mattie

................................................................................

'Cass, Cass open the door' said Rik as he banged on Cassies door

'Rik whats going on, you scared the life out of me' said Cassie as she opened the door looking half asleep

'Umh Mattie needs umh, just follow me' said Rik as he made his way to the bathroom

'What the hell is going on?' asked Cassie

'Its Mattie she needs some girl stuff, you know that time of the month' said Rik

'Oh right ill be back in a minuete' said Cassie as Rik went back to Matilda

'Are you ok?' asked Rik as he took Matties hand

'Yes its just really painfull' said Mattie as she put her head on Riks shoulder

'I know i know, its ok' said Rik as he stroked her back

'Here we go' said Cassie as she walked into the bathroom holding some towels

'Oh my god Mattie, are you ok you look really pale' said Cassie looking concerned

'Yes i think so, just bad pain' said Mattie

'Are you sure, ill go and get some paracetamol' said Cassie as she ran down stairs

'Oh my god im going to die' said Matilda as she pushed her head back, and squeezed Riks hand tightly

'Are they that bad?' asked Rik

'Well do you think, i am making this up?' screamed Mattie as she sat herself on the floor

'Ahhhhhh its unbearable' said Matilda 'I dont feel well' she added as her body dropped to the floor and her eyes went all funny

'Oh my god! its ok Mattie, ill get an ambulance' said Rik as he ran to the phone and called 000

'Cassie quick!' called Rik as Cassie ran up the stairs

'Its Mattie there is something wrong with her' said Rik as they both ran into the bathroom, where Matilda was lying

'Why has this happend, i mean sure shes had bad cramps before, but they cant make you go like this' said Cassie as she sat beside Mattie

'The Ambulance is here' said Cassie as she let them in and they lifted Mattie onto a stretcher

'Its ok Mattie i love you' said Rik as he took her hand

They Carried her down the stairs and Rik and Cassie followed

'I dont understand' said Cassie

'Oh for f****s sake Cassie its more than her dam period!' screamed RIk as he got into the back of the ambulance

'What?' asked a confused Cassie

'Nothing, look just wake Sal up and Call Beth and Tony' said Rik as the ambulance drove away

Archived