Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea, Tele! After watching the Glee Rocky Horror episode, I was thinking of who could play which parts e.g. Xavier and April= Brad and Janet, Romeo= Rocky, Liam= Eddy :wink: But I don't know if that's what you mean.

Woah! Step away from the Glee stuff! :wink:

Nope, this is the regular cast singing their hearts out... :lol:

I'd be curious to see what you'd do. Like, would you write original music or make the characters do covers of songs? If it's covers, then it's sort of like Glee :P, which I don't have a problem with -- I was actually considering writing something similar. But more Ruby = Rachel, Romeo = Finn, Indi = Quinn ...

Good idea, Tele! After watching the Glee Rocky Horror episode, I was thinking of who could play which parts e.g. Xavier and April= Brad and Janet, Romeo= Rocky, Liam= Eddy :wink: But I don't know if that's what you mean.

I'd be curious to see what you'd do. Like, would you write original music or make the characters do covers of songs? If it's covers, then it's sort of like Glee :P, which I don't have a problem with -- I was actually considering writing something similar. But more Ruby = Rachel, Romeo = Finn, Indi = Quinn ...

I don't like Glee.

The way I'm planning this story is to have the regular Summer Bay characters sing songs relevant to the particular situation they are in. So there would be some story arc and also the songs.

I have an assingment to finish for my OU course before I can focus on this so if you want to go ahead with your Glee type story feel free!

I don't like Glee.

The way I'm planning this story is to have the regular Summer Bay characters sing songs relevant to the particular situation they are in. So there would be some story arc and also the songs.

I have an assingment to finish for my OU course before I can focus on this so if you want to go ahead with your Glee type story feel free!

Oh, okay. I guess Glee isn't everybody's cup of tea.

I might write something, although at the moment all I've got is a lot of random characterisations and not a lot of plot. As long as you don't feel like I'm stealing your idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Story Title: Perfect

Type of Story: One Shot

Main Characters: Matilda Hunter

BTTB Rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Angst

Does the Story Include Spoilers? None

Any Warning: Strong References to Eating Disorders, Self Harm & Suicidal Thoughts

Summary: A one shot portraying Matilda’s emotions through her difficult time.

Note: This story will contain strong references to eating disorders and self harm and therefore, may be triggering. If you are self conscious, I advise you reconsider reading this as I will not be held responsible for implications this may cause.

Let me know if you are interested in reading this before I start writing it.

It sounds like my Matilda one shot I wrote.... so I am def interested in reading this! :)

Story Title: Perfect

Type of Story: One Shot

Main Characters: Matilda Hunter

BTTB Rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Angst

Does the Story Include Spoilers? None

Any Warning: Strong References to Eating Disorders, Self Harm & Suicidal Thoughts

Summary: A one shot portraying Matilda’s emotions through her difficult time.

Note: This story will contain strong references to eating disorders and self harm and therefore, may be triggering. If you are self conscious, I advise you reconsider reading this as I will not be held responsible for implications this may cause.

Let me know if you are interested in reading this before I start writing it.

It sounds like my Matilda one shot I wrote.... so I am def interested in reading this! :)

Aww, thanks, Bec :) I definitely will write it then :) I didn't want to start with nobody interested in reading it & what with it being triggering ...

I randomly thought of it the other day. The idea just popped into my head & I was like, I'm going to write it.

xxx :wub:

I wrote mine when I was 14... and going through what I wrote about, so I'm def interested in seeing how you go writing about such intense, emotional, triggering stuff.... you should read mine once you've finished your's... I dont wanna confuse you with them... its called Am I Perfect Yet?

Archived