Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Summer Romance - Three Months is Never Enough.

Type of story: Medium Fic.

Main characters: Belle, Javier, Aden and few others.

BTTB rating: G.

Genre: Romance.

Spoilers?: No.

Summary: In 1999, an 18-year-old Belle went on holiday to Hawaii with her family for the summer months. There, she met a boy called Javier and they very quickly fell in love. When the summer ended and Belle's family prepared to return to Australia, Belle and Javier were forced to put aside their love and say goodbye. They promised they would see eachother again soon, and that their love would never die, but it would be another 10 years before they would be reunited once more.

It is now 2011, and Belle is about to get married to her college boyfriend, Aden. Three weeks before the wedding, Belle bumps into Javier when shopping in Yabbie Creek. They sit and talk, and soon all Belle's feelings for Javier come flooding back.

Will Belle go through with her marriage to Aden or will she risk everything to relive her summer romance with Javier?!

Summer Romance - three months is never enough

Let me know what you think!! :)

xxxxx

Hey all!

Just letting you know that I've completed writing this story!

I won't be posting it just yet but I just want to know if anyone thinks they're interested!

Because when/ if I do post it, I want to make sure it was worth the time I put into it...?!

So let me know!

I've changed a few bits and pieces, including the title!

Not sure yet what I'm going to call it, but I'll think of something!

Here's just a promo to get it started! :)

WhoWillSheChoose.png

Let me know what you think! :)

xxx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: When Tomorrow Finally Gets Here

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Nicole and Brittany, Miles, Geoff and Aden (& Baby!) (Plus others)

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Romance

Warning: Contains a Same Sex relationship

Does story include spoilers: No

Summary: Miles Aden, Geoff, Nic all knew that things couldn't stay the same but believed that their friendships wouldn't end until something happened and it all seemed to change. How could they face Tomorrow when it seemed so scary all of a sudden?

Authors Note: This continues on from After the Leaving, Happily Ever After and Full Circle and is only being written because I think Carina would kill me if I didn't.... :ph34r:

Story Title: When Tomorrow Finally Gets Here

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Nicole and Brittany, Miles, Geoff and Aden (& Baby!) (Plus others)

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Romance

Warning: Contains a Same Sex relationship

Summary: Miles Aden, Geoff, Nic all knew that things couldn't stay the same but believed that their friendships wouldn't end until something happened and it all seemed to change. How could they face Tomorrow when it seemed so scary all of a sudden?

Authors Note: This continues on from After the Leaving, Happily Ever After and Full Circle and is only being written because I think Carina would kill me if I didn't.... :ph34r:

Looking forward to it :lol:

An idea I've been thinking of for a while :ph34r: :

Story Title: Summer Bay - The Musical

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: All of them...

BTTB rating: G/A

Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst, Comedy, Musical.....

Warning: Dodgy singing..... and you may occasionally tap your feet as you sing along.

Summary: Summer Bay has seen a lot of drama recently and the characters let down their hair..... and start singing.....

Let me know what you think.....

Archived