Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Not only are you writing more Luc/Ric slash, but you are also putting a college spin on it. You are my new favourite person.

:lol: Thanks, Jen :).

Also, I'm thinking of writing a Dex/Casey fic if I can come up with a story. Now that you've put it in my mind, I can't unsee it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only are you writing more Luc/Ric slash, but you are also putting a college spin on it. You are my new favourite person.

:lol: Thanks, Jen :).

Also, I'm thinking of writing a Dex/Casey fic if I can come up with a story. Now that you've put it in my mind, I can't unsee it.

Success! :D I'm also writing Dex/Casey, so it'll be interesting to see what you come up with :P.

Story Title: Mirror Of Love

Type of Story: Short/Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Casey and Nicole plus others

BTTB Rating: T/A

Genre: Angst, Romance, Fluff and Violence

Does the Story Include Spoilers? Will advise before chapters

Any Warning: Will advise before chapters

Summary: The teens meet again after a long time back in the bay, everything has changed, will anything ever be the same again?

Does anyone want to read?

Its up now for those who are interested xx

I've been chatting to Miranda about this one so I thought I'd better share it with you too.Going to be a while before it's up because I'm going to finish A Voice in my Ear first but just to wet your appetitite:

Story Title: Where the Heart Lies

Type of Story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Indigo, Ruby, Casey, Xavier, April, Dexter, Nicole and others

BTTB Rating: A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does the Story Include Spoilers? Probably not

Any Warning: Moderate violence, moderate to strong sexual content

Summary: When the teens head off for a pre-exam holiday, it causes several relationship issues to come to the surface.

I've been chatting to Miranda about this one so I thought I'd better share it with you too.Going to be a while before it's up because I'm going to finish A Voice in my Ear first but just to wet your appetitite:

Story Title: Where the Heart Lies

Type of Story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Indigo, Ruby, Casey, Xavier, April, Dexter, Nicole and others

BTTB Rating: A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does the Story Include Spoilers? Probably not

Any Warning: Moderate violence, moderate to strong sexual content

Summary: When the teens head off for a pre-exam holiday, it causes several relationship issues to come to the surface.

Wait. Does this mean what I think it means? Because with those combination of teens my mind kind of just went into overdrive. Teens without parental supervision, is so awesome for fics. I can't wait! :D

Archived