Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: - Anything for love

Type of story: medium fic

Main Characters: Aden/Belle mainly plus their families

BTTB rating: T/A (just to be on the safe side)

Genre: Drama.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: mentions of abuse

Summary: - People sing about dying for the ones you love but what about killing? would you kill for them? What if Aden's granddad hadn't died, just moved away? What if Belle and Roman are the only ones who know of Aden's past? What if granddad turns up as a volunteer at the local school? the school attended by Aden and Belles 8 year old son. When the old man is found dead days after his secret is revealed to the town the fingers of blame all point in one direction but are they pointing the right way?

Have just started on this so first chapter should be up within the next few days.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my third Home and Away fanfiction, everyone. I had given up writing more of my two Home and Away fanfictions-Life at Summer Bay (about Sally beginning stabbed by Rocco) and True Love (about the relationship of Charlie/Joey) You can find out more about them on my 'About Me' page on my profile

Title of story: The Beginning

Type of Fic: Long Fic

Rating: Violence, Language and Sexual Content, Tragedy, Drama and Family

Main Characters: Charlie and Ruby, other characters involved

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Story beginning read-proofed?: Yes

Summary: This is about the mother-daughter relationship of Charlie and Ruby. (Charlie gets to keep Ruby in this fanfiction)

CHAPTER ONE IS COMING VERY SOON... :)

Story Title: - A Second Chance (title may well change)

Type of story: Medium

Main Characters: Charlie and Ruby

Other Characters:Angelo, Lucy, Ross, Morag and Scott

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance/Relationships

Any warnings: Will warn at beginning of chapter if any

Summary: Charlie and Ruby arrive in Summer Bay to start a new life. Soon enough Charlie’s past catches up with her and Ruby is finding it difficult to settle into life in Summer Bay. With their relationship already fragile will events that occur bring Charlie and Ruby closer together or tear them even further apart?

Please note Ruby has always known that Charlie is her mother. Charlie was 16 when she had Ruby and she was not raped. Also, Ross does not have Alzheimer’s in this fiction.

Coming soon:

Story Title: - Who's that Girl? (Provisional title)

Type of story: Short/Medium

Main Characters: Aden Nicole Geoff Charlie and Angelo and Introducing Izzy

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama and Romance

Summary: It is two years after Belle has died. People have grieved and moved on. Aden and Nic are dating. Geoff is home for the holidays. Everyone is happy. Then a stranger, called Izzy, comes to town and that's when the drama begins.... Who is that Girl and why does everyone think they are seeing a ghost?

Coming soon:

Story Title: - HOPE (Sequel to Faith)

Type of story: Short/Medium

Main Characters: Nicole Geoff and Roma, Charlie and Angelo, Roman, Miles, Ruby, Annie and Aden

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama and Romance

Summary: Something tragic happens in Summer Bay and the residents have to reveal some deep secrets to unravel the mystery. Can they bare their souls? Will they be forgiven their sins? Will there be a happy ever after? and how will theu cope with the aftermath?

Archived