Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

It didn't seem right posting in Summer Bay High as I still haven't finished the next chapter yet so I thought I'd post here instead. I'm stunned :o that it's had about 96 hits short of 2000 views since the last chapter was posted nearly four week ago!!! :blink::D

I have another very, very busy weekend ahead so I think it might be another week or so before the next update. I'm around the 3000 word mark, I got carried away again... :rolleyes: For anyone following, Chapter 47 will be a Will/Hayley/Nick chapter. Thanks for reading. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming Some time in 2010

Story Title: It's a love hate kinda thing

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Jai, Annie, Nicole, Aden, Belle, Ruby, Geoff, Romeo

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Sex (Mild) and Violence

Spoilers: Nope

Is this story being proof read: Nope (coz it takes too bloody long to get one)

Warnings: NOt sure yet

Summary: In Summer Bay, stealing boyfriends off other girls is the new in thing, so when Nicole Franklin the new girl starts hitting on the girls boyfriends. The girls band together to not only stop her, but humiliate her.

And...

Story Title: Midnight Skies

Main Characters: Aden, Belle (mostly)

Genre: Romance (and lots of it) Sex (Mild) some Drama

Is this story being proof read: Nope (coz it takes too bloody long to get one still)

Summary: It's there one year anniversary and Aden plans something special for Belle, and after all the hurdles, they deserve to be happy, and there going to be!

Coming Some time in 2010

Summary: In Summer Bay, stealing boyfriends off other girls is the new in thing, so when Nicole Franklin the new girl starts hitting on the girls boyfriends. The girls band together to not only stop her, but humiliate her.

And...

Is this story being proof read: Nope (coz it takes too bloody long to get one still)

Summary: It's there one year anniversary and Aden plans something special for Belle, and after all the hurdles, they deserve to be happy, and there going to be!

Ohh they both sound really good!!! :D

can't wait!

El x

Coming Some time in 2010

And...

That first one sounds like it could be interesting, looking forward to it.

Coming Some time in 2010

And...

Can't wait to read both of these. :D

Story Title: Sexual Seduction of Dreaming Fantasies

Author: Matticus01

Type of story: Long fic, (In progress)

Main Characters: Martha, Jack, Lucas, Matilda

BTTB rating: A/R Recommended 15+

Genre: Romance,sex, angst, violence

Does story include spoilers: I dont know but if it does will say at the beginning of chapter

Any warnings: SSC, L

Summary: Martha is having sexual errotic dreams about her best friend and after a while wants it to happen. Jack is also having the same dreams but about his brother Lucas's gf Matilda but what does all this mean? Will there dreams become reality or just stay as dreams? A dream turns to reality...or does it?

Hey guys....

For those of you who was reading this.... before I stopped posting and it became abandoned... well I'm just letting you guys know that it is now being updated again and will be finished :D

Those of you who were reading I hope you continue to do so, and those of you who havent read it, it welcomes you :)

its also in the Adult Section

Coming soon.... hopefully before 2010 finishes!

Story Title: Childs' Play

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Drew

Other Characters: Amanda, Lou, Jazz, Larry, Kate (Aden's mother), Cassie and more

Genre: Drama

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: Abuse, death. Will let you know if any others come up.

Summary: Belle Taylor is a six year old girl who is from the wealthiest family in summer bay. Her best friend is Aden Jefferies, who is from a very poor family. The two of them vow to be best friends forever and one day want to marry and have a family. Aden is forced to leave the bay as a child but when he returns, he tries to steal Belle's heart from rich boy Drew. Will their completely different worlds tear them apart or can you really know who the love of your life is when you're six?

Should be up very soon :)

So, I wasn't actually going to post this because I don't know when it will be done but I'm at over 25,000 words and still going.

Story Title: Please Be Mine

Type of story: Medium fiction

Main Characters: Geoff & Aden

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance/Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Slash, Sexual references [Any additional warnings will be given at the start of the relevant chapters]

Summary: He still remembers the scenes from the trawler as though they only happened yesterday. And while he wants to be able to move on, be able to do something constructive with his time, there is this small part of him that worries that when he stops thinking about it, it will be as though it never happened.

The story between Rescue Me and Reading Between the Lines.

And I just posted a one-shot, which I wrote on a whim. Yeah, it's a weird pairing, but I hope it works (maybe?).

Story Title: Tear Up The Sky

Type of story: One-shot

Main Characters: Aden & Annie

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance/Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual references

Summary: Geoff is getting married and for some reason Aden is in attendance.

Coming soon.... hopefully before 2010 finishes!

Story Title: Childs' Play

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Drew

Other Characters: Amanda, Lou, Jazz, Larry, Kate (Aden's mother), Cassie and more

Genre: Drama

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: Abuse, death. Will let you know if any others come up.

Summary: Belle Taylor is a six year old girl who is from the wealthiest family in summer bay. Her best friend is Aden Jefferies, who is from a very poor family. The two of them vow to be best friends forever and one day want to marry and have a family. Aden is forced to leave the bay as a child but when he returns, he tries to steal Belle's heart from rich boy Drew. Will their completely different worlds tear them apart or can you really know who the love of your life is when you're six?

Sounds awesome!!!!!

Archived