Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

So I've had this idea for a fic, and now I'm wondering what you guys think of it.

Story Title: Brothers On The Run

Type of story: Long/short fic (undecided)

Main characters: Aden Jefferies, Sean Jefferies, Justin Jefferies.

BTTB rating: A.

Genre: Drama & Angst.

Spoilers: Possibly for UK viewers (I'm not exactly sure where you guys are up to.)

Any warnings: Language, Violence, mentions of abuse.

Summary: I've changed it so Aden had an attack of conscience and took his father to the hospital. Larry ended up dying there. This fic takes place after his funeral, in which Sean was able to attend if he was kept under prison supervision. Through a series of circumstances, he manages to escape and Aden and Justin end up fleeing with him. This fic will explore their relationship with each other, how their experiences with their grandfather affected them, and surviving life on the run.

So would you read it? :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've had this idea for a fic, and now I'm wondering what you guys think of it.

Story Title: Brothers On The Run

Type of story: Long/short fic (undecided)

Main characters: Aden Jefferies, Sean Jefferies, Justin Jefferies.

BTTB rating: A.

Genre: Drama & Angst.

Spoilers: Possibly for UK viewers (I'm not exactly sure where you guys are up to.)

Any warnings: Language, Violence, mentions of abuse.

Summary: I've changed it so Aden had an attack of conscience and took his father to the hospital. Larry ended up dying there. This fic takes place after his funeral, in which Sean was able to attend if he was kept under prison supervision. Through a series of circumstances, he manages to escape and Aden and Justin end up fleeing with him. This fic will explore their relationship with each other, how their experiences with their grandfather affected them, and surviving life on the run.

So would you read it? :)

i would read it! it sounds great, and a really good idea

So I've got an almost complete fic that I am thinking about posting. Problem being it's been yearssince I've done any serious writing and even longer since I've posted any for others to read :unsure: ...sooo your opinion on my sunnary would be hugely appreciated. :rolleyes:

Story Title: Undecided

Type of story: Medium fic

Main characters: Aden and Belle

BTTB rating: A, possibly R

Genre: Romance, possibly slight angst

Spoilers: Not likely

Any warnings: Sexual content, swearing

Summary: Several chance meetings over two years, the feelings were right but the timing was always off - will Aden and Belle give into their true feelings for each other before it's too late?

Does it sound readable or crap? :lol:

OK, I know people aren't into Jack & Martha anymore but I have the most fantastic idea for a fic, I hope it will be better than most of the old teeny bopper JnM stuff...

Undecided title at the moment, but I'm thinking maybe: Just A Commoner or Runaways. Please help me decide!

I'm starting this after I finish Never Let You Go (That is, if people want to read it). Basically, Martha will be the heir to the throne of England. She lives in Castle McKenzie (sounds awfully Scottish, doesn't it!!) and will be set in the early 1800's or maybe late 1700's. Jack will be a peasant, a man who lives in a squalid little cottage and does occasional odd jobs for his money. He was once the well-to-do farmer's son of rich wool farmer Tony Holden, but Tony was abusive to him and his brother Lucas and Jack eventually escaped, went downhill and became the state he is now. Martha and Jack bump into each other somehow, and they fall in love. Martha will have trouble accepting this. There will be a lot of Roman scenes in this but he and Martha will never be romantically involved - Roman is her best friend and goes under the title of Lord Harris, and everyone thinks that he would be the perfect King. But they don't feel that way about each other. Anyway................Martha & Jack decide to make a run for it, and catch a big ship to Summer Bay, the new settlement in the New Country.

But once they are there...how will they hide Martha's identity? Will it work?

Sorry for revealing like ALL the surpries (ha ha) but I want to know if people will read it. If you're interested, PLEASE TELL ME!

Thanks.

P.S. I'll research every historical fact thoroughly - I will make this fic a big responsibility.

Fanks!

OK, I know people aren't into Jack & Martha anymore but I have the most fantastic idea for a fic, I hope it will be better than most of the old teeny bopper JnM stuff...

Undecided title at the moment, but I'm thinking maybe: Just A Commoner or Runaways. Please help me decide!

I'm starting this after I finish Never Let You Go (That is, if people want to read it). Basically, Martha will be the heir to the throne of England. She lives in Castle McKenzie (sounds awfully Scottish, doesn't it!!) and will be set in the early 1800's or maybe late 1700's. Jack will be a peasant, a man who lives in a squalid little cottage and does occasional odd jobs for his money. He was once the well-to-do farmer's son of rich wool farmer Tony Holden, but Tony was abusive to him and his brother Lucas and Jack eventually escaped, went downhill and became the state he is now. Martha and Jack bump into each other somehow, and they fall in love. Martha will have trouble accepting this. There will be a lot of Roman scenes in this but he and Martha will never be romantically involved - Roman is her best friend and goes under the title of Lord Harris, and everyone thinks that he would be the perfect King. But they don't feel that way about each other. Anyway................Martha & Jack decide to make a run for it, and catch a big ship to Summer Bay, the new settlement in the New Country.

But once they are there...how will they hide Martha's identity? Will it work?

Sorry for revealing like ALL the surpries (ha ha) but I want to know if people will read it. If you're interested, PLEASE TELL ME!

Thanks.

P.S. I'll research every historical fact thoroughly - I will make this fic a big responsibility.

Fanks!

Heehee sounds good :) When would you post it?

Archived