Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Heya guys! It’s been a number of years since I wrote any fictions. A lot of people won’t remember me or know who I am. I see a lot of new faces here nowadays. Back when I wrote fics, it was all about Adelle, things have moved on from the show since then! :P Well, I stumbled across a list of all my old fictions and have decided to resurrect an old idea for an abandoned fiction which I starting writing in 2007. I’m going to keep the name but state it is the 2013 edition. The older version had characters such as Drew/Belle/Lucas and Mattie. The newer version will contain different characters as stated below.

Story Title: Turn Back Time (2013 Edition)

Type of story: Long Fiction

Main Characters: Casey/Sasha/Indi/Romeo/April/Kyle/Ryan (OC)

Minor Characters: Sid/Dex/Heath/Brax/Bianca + others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Minor SC/L. Nothing too heavy planned. Will warn beforehand if this changes.

Summary: Sasha left Summer Bay not long after she finished school. Now, she is returning with her long term partner Ryan. She is going to find out that things are very different since she left.

Ohhh sounds interesting to read! Can't wait for you to post it :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heya guys! It’s been a number of years since I wrote any fictions. A lot of people won’t remember me or know who I am. I see a lot of new faces here nowadays. Back when I wrote fics, it was all about Adelle, things have moved on from the show since then! :P Well, I stumbled across a list of all my old fictions and have decided to resurrect an old idea for an abandoned fiction which I starting writing in 2007. I’m going to keep the name but state it is the 2013 edition. The older version had characters such as Drew/Belle/Lucas and Mattie. The newer version will contain different characters as stated below.

Any warnings: Minor SC/L. Nothing too heavy planned. Will warn beforehand if this changes.

Summary: Sasha left Summer Bay not long after she finished school. Now, she is returning with her long term partner Ryan. She is going to find out that things are very different since she left.

:D Hoping to start posting by the weekend.

:D Hoping to start posting by the weekend.

Looking forwards to read it :D

• 3 months later...

So I'm back....I knew I couldn't keep away from this writing thing for very long.....if people are interested to read then I'll do it. I have a little idea going around in my head and some free time right now, so....yeah, let me know what you think. :) Maybe the time has passed for Chax fictions....

Title: One Summer (Rubbish and possible to change)
Type Of Story: Short/Medium fic
Main Characters: Charlie, Ruby, Brax and Xavier
BTTB Rating: T/A
Genre: Romance
Spoilers: No
Any warnings: Language, sexual content
Summary: Charlie and Brax must decide what sort of relationship they want. Ruby and Xavier are keen to take their relationship to the next level but encounter a few hurdles along the way.

So I'm back....I knew I couldn't keep away from this writing thing for very long.....if people are interested to read then I'll do it. I have a little idea going around in my head and some free time right now, so....yeah, let me know what you think. :) Maybe the time has passed for Chax fictions....

Summary: Charlie and Brax must decide what sort of relationship they want. Ruby and Xavier are keen to take their relationship to the next level but encounter a few hurdles along the way.

Welcome back, Danni! :D Wow sounds really interesting to read. Can't wait for you to post it xx

Sounds great! Can't wait to read it. :D

• 1 month later...

Title: Follow Your Heart

Type of Story: Long fic

Characters: Charlie, Brax, Ruby, April, Bianca, Heath, others.

Warnings: SC, L, Slash

Summary: Sequel to Trust in Me. We catch up with Charlie, Brax, Ruby, April, Bianca and Heath. How have their lives changed and what else is in store for them?

Title: Follow Your Heart

Type of Story: Long fic

Characters: Charlie, Brax, Ruby, April, Bianca, Heath, others.

Warnings: SC, L, Slash

Summary: Sequel to Trust in Me. We catch up with Charlie, Brax, Ruby, April, Bianca and Heath. How have their lives changed and what else is in store for them?

Ohhh sounds really good to read! :o Can't wait for you to post it :D

• 3 months later...

Title: Running

Type of Story: One Shot

Main Characters: Roman and Ella

Rated: G

Warnings: None

Does the story contain any spoilers: No (please see Author's Note below)

Summary: The story of how Roman and Ella met was legendary. It was Afghanistan, he was in the Army and she was there to spend time with her brother as she worked as photographer. But what if things were different? What if fate had destined that Ella and Roman met before then? Surely it wasn't possible that it could have happened?

This is the story of how Ella met someone when she was only 13. He was the first boy she kissed and the one who stole her heart....

This is the story of how Roman met a mysterious girl who he was destined to love forever...

Authors Note: Part of this story is set during the timeline depicted in 'Postcards From Hawaii' a previous 'Rola' story but there are no spoilers!

Archived