Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title:A Mother's Young

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Rocco,Braxtons,Flopsy, Bianca

Other Characters,Charlie,Ruby,Xavier,Dex,Watson,Natalie.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Comedy/Action

Spoilers: No

Any warning: Will warn if there are any

Summary: A slight mishap while babysitting Rocco leads Heath and the other Braxtons brothers out into the outback.

I don't know when I will be writing this though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I keep telling myself that my current fiction will be my last, however, I can't seem to stop writing now that I've started. If this gains interest I may post it. (Once I've finished at least one of the other ones I have going right now.)

Story Title: Taking A Chance (could possibly change, not sure I like it and open to suggestions....)

Main Characters: Ruby, April, Charlie and Brax

Other Characters, Romeo, Bianca, Dexter, Ella and Noah

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Any warning: SC

Summary: Ruby is happy in her relationship with Romeo and is stunned when someone else confesses their love for her. Will she stay with Romeo, or does she too secretly want this other person? Charlie and Brax are happily married with twins but a knock on the door from a stranger may be able to change all that.

Start it as soon as possible please! It's sounds awesome!

Summary: A slight mishap while babysitting Rocco leads Heath and the other Braxtons brothers out into the outback.

Looking forwards to read it :)

I look forward to reading it :)

Ok so these will probably be my last fanfictions. If there is any interest then I will write them, but it will be once my current one is finished.

Story Title: Speak Now

Type of Story: One Shot

Main Characters: Sasha, Stu.

Other Characters: Possibly Sid and Dexter.

Genre: Drama

Spoilers: None.

Any warning: Violence of a nature.

Summary: Sasha thought that her relationship with Stu was going well, that is until he got angry and hit her. Now everytime they are together she feels like she's walking on eggshells. Will she suffer her boyfriend's violence or will she speak to those who can help her.

Story Title: Summer Bay Mystery Gang

Type of Story: Medium/Long Fic.

Main Characters: Dexter, Xavier.

Other Characters: Casey, Ruby, Sasha.

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Mystery, Adventure, Supernatural, Comedy, Horror.

Any warning: Will warn if any.

Summary: Dex and Xavier are self proclaimed professional paranormal investigators and star in their own show on the web. Upon buying a rusty old mini van that looks exactly like the mystery van that the Scooby gang used to ride in, they take their supernatural activities around the Bay.

Ok so these will probably be my last fanfictions. If there is any interest then I will write them, but it will be once my current one is finished.

Summary: Sasha thought that her relationship with Stu was going well, that is until he got angry and hit her. Now everytime they are together she feels like she's walking on eggshells. Will she suffer her boyfriend's violence or will she speak to those who can help her.

Summary: Dex and Xavier are self proclaimed professional paranormal investigators and star in their own show on the web. Upon buying a rusty old mini van that looks exactly like the mystery van that the Scooby gang used to ride in, they take their supernatural activities around the Bay.

Your last stories :(

They both sound good. Summer Bay Mystery Gang sounds awesome. :)

can't wait to read them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: Forgivness Part 3 of Teen Lust
Type of Story: Short/Meduim fic
Main Characters:Brax,Charlie, Ruby,Casey,Hayden,Claire and Darcy
Other Characters,Xavier,April and Mentiones of Tegan
Any warning: No
Summary Xavier appeared in the bay at the end of Unfaithful and the Braxton's had banned him April told Xavier to leave but why is Xavier back? Will Casey and Brax forgive him for running Heath over while driving drunk?

Looking forwards to read

Story Title: Forgivness Part 3 of Teen Lust
Type of Story: Short/Meduim fic
Main Characters:Brax,Charlie, Ruby,Casey,Hayden,Claire and Darcy
Other Characters,Xavier,April and Mentiones of Tegan
Any warning: No
Summary Xavier appeared in the bay at the end of Unfaithful and the Braxton's had banned him April told Xavier to leave but why is Xavier back? Will Casey and Brax forgive him for running Heath over while driving drunk?

Looking forwards to read it :) Glad you are using the title (I had suggested to you last night while chatting on Facebook) for your fanfiction :)

• 1 month later...

Heya guys! It’s been a number of years since I wrote any fictions. A lot of people won’t remember me or know who I am. I see a lot of new faces here nowadays. Back when I wrote fics, it was all about Adelle, things have moved on from the show since then! :P Well, I stumbled across a list of all my old fictions and have decided to resurrect an old idea for an abandoned fiction which I starting writing in 2007. I’m going to keep the name but state it is the 2013 edition. The older version had characters such as Drew/Belle/Lucas and Mattie. The newer version will contain different characters as stated below.

Story Title: Turn Back Time (2013 Edition)

Type of story: Long Fiction
Main Characters: Casey/Sasha/Indi/Romeo/April/Kyle/Ryan (OC)

Minor Characters: Sid/Dex/Heath/Brax/Bianca + others
Genre: Romance/Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: Minor SC/L. Nothing too heavy planned. Will warn beforehand if this changes.
Summary: Sasha left Summer Bay not long after she finished school. Now, she is returning with her long term partner Ryan. She is going to find out that things are very different since she left.

Archived